Lets start with sugary drink tax in Chicago. Repealed after 2 months. Toni Preckwinkle who came up with the bill and was backrolled to the tune of 2 million by Bloomberg took a beating at the hands of Lori Lightfoot at the mayoral raceThat's why you voted Obama 2012, right?
History says so but he won't have a high African American voter turnout after African Americans outside of New York begins to vet his record as a public servant.Black voters would pick him over any Republican. That’s a nonissue.
Stop with that bullshit you cunt, Bernie Sanders is highly regarded by Black Voters, especially millennials.Pros:
* Infinite money, and he is willing to spend it on both his own campaign, and on helping down-ballot Democrats as well.
* A long record of competence in government, leading massive organizations, dealing with a lot of complex data, and juggling competing interests.
* Turned NYC around. Bloomberg is strong on economics, and surrounds himself with capable professionals.
* He will get under Trump's skin, and negate a lot of Trump's "strengths". Bloomberg is a self-made guy, his daddy didn't give him $400 million to get him started. He's a REAL business titan, his net worth is more than 10x even Trump's most ludicrously inflated claims of wealth, and he made it all himself.
* He's a steady hand. People who are tired of the circus, Bloomberg is not a circus ringmaster. He's an actual grownup whose persona is one of patrician competence. People who just want to not think about the President every single day can get behind him.
* Has a big, BIG problem with black voters because of stop and frisk.
* He's a Jew.
* He's not a charismatic guy.
* Twitter warriors will try to destroy him because of allegations of a sexist culture.
* Made his billions by inventing a device to make Wall Street cunts get much, MUCH richer.
Could he win? Its impossible to tell. But for the "Establishment centrist old guy" vote, he beats the shit out of Biden. The sheer amount of money he brings to the table is a factor that hasn't been seen before. He is at least 5x richer than every other candidates put together, including Trump and Steyer (probably 10x richer), and he is willing to spend huge. That factor is massive, but what effect it will or could have is currently unknown.
So your main gripe is his bad mouthing Atkins?That disingenuous asshole shithead slammed Robert Atkins in lying about how Atkins died, while his mother went on to live to be 98 following her son's ketogenic regimen and untimely death from slipping on an icy sidewalk and whacking his head during a springtime snow storm which took 18 lives.
If pissing away hundreds of millions could win a nomination, Jeb Bush would have destroyed the GOP field with his unlimited funding in 2016. Instead, he was done after SC.
Every dentist, physician and chiropractor I've known who's lost weight and kept it off did it on Atkins (following his first book), going back to the 1970's.
Bloomberg can drop dead of a heart attack, the way he falsely lied about how Atkins got killed.
No, one doesn't win a nomination by disrespecting voters like Bloomberg, or going against DNC machinery.
He has very little chance of getting the Demotard nomination, much less beating Trump. As long as the economy stays solid, Trump will win. As it is said, people vote their pocketbooks.
However, imagine that everyone without a college degree suddenly earned one. The jobs that pay low wages would not disappear. Hospitals would still need nursing assistants, hotels would need housekeepers, day care centers would need child care workers, and so on.These statistics tell an important story: Millions of hardworking American adults struggle to eke out a living and support their families on very low wages.
Federal, state, and local governments can take a number of steps to improve workers’ economic security. Boosting wages through tax credits, a higher minimum wage, or supporting sectoral bargaining; supporting families with high-quality child care; and giving workers more control over their time via stable scheduling are just a few options.We should look at individuals—not national averages—as the unit of analysis, and ask: Are wages adequate? Can people support themselves and their families if they work full time?
its an old school anti semitic slur...............pretending all jews have a 'dual loyalty'................to ISRAEL first,the USA secondIs that what he means? That because he's a very rich Jewish man that he's a member of a secret jewish society that plans to take over the world.
Standard practice for Trump supporters. Joe regularly links to garbage Holocaust-denying conspiracy blogs, and Clarence thinks that the Christchurch mosque massacres were carried out by a team of Israelis.Crazy that people still think this way.
His tiny stature is a problem too. In general little men do not do well with promotions, elections, etc.He probably has an outside chance because the Democrats are such a shit show. I have a hard time believing that he would do well in the General Election as there is nothing to get excited about.
Yeah, if he was a couple of inches taller he might have cracked the top 10 richest men in the world, instead of just being a pathetic 12th with only $50+ billion self-made dollars.His tiny stature is a problem too. In general little men do not do well with promotions, elections, etc.