Everything Elon Musk goes here!
- profitable Covid Q2, big deliveries, demand still exceeds car production
- stock hitting $1500, Tesla most valuable car company
- Giga Shanghai main growth market quickly expanding, Giga Berlin construction speeding up, Giga Austin announced and land work underway, more factories possibly in Asia, UK
- Model Y hits market early with positive reviews, production at China expected at year-end, Berlin in 2021,
- Austin will make all Cybertrucks and Semis and East Coast 3 & Y. Fremont will make West Coast 3 & Y and all S & X, probably Roadster too
- self-driving AI close to city driving mode, bug update coming later this year, full autonomy not so soon
- Uber-like self-driving Tesla ride share planned, human supervised version may come well before that
- breakthrough Battery Day scheduled for September 22, cheap million-mile Tesla cells expected among other advancements
- big contracts with Panasonic, CATL and LG plus raw and manufacturing materials, Roadrunner test battery plant built in Fremont probably for Plaid motor S & X
- Solar roof & home / green energy plant battery farms ramping fast, possible vehicle to grid tech to replace peaker plants, make u money
- Demo-2 mission sending up and returning Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley to/from ISS is complete, Crew Dragon with high-tech interior a full success, will be reused for Crew-2 mission.
- Crew-1 mission targeted for September with Michael S. Hopkins, Victor J. Glover, Sichi Noguchi and Shannon Walker in a new capsule
- newly designed Cargo Dragon missions come later this year, Dragon XL planned for Lunar missions
- Starship development speeds up, static fire and hop tests this Summer, Super Heavy preparations are on way
- NASA contracts SpaceX for possible Starship Moon lander & cargo transfer between Moon surface & Lunar orbit
- SpaceX's internet satellite constellation rapidly expanding 60 satellites per launch, now with sun visor to block sunlight reflecting back on Earth, disrupting space photography
- inside Starlink testing underwas, "UFO on a stick" style satellite ground receiver pictured, public testing for US & Canada coming soon
- Starlink launches offer ride share for 3rd parties to send small stats up in the sky
- finishing Las Vegas Convention Center tunnels for CES 2021 (which will be online only), possible extension under Strip to airport
- Ontario, California airport tunnel also expected
- introducing first custom-made boring machine called Prufrock
- working on brain-machine interface for ppl. with disabilities, or wanting to expand consciousness, huge update coming on August 28, Elon: "if you can beat them, join them"
- cyborgs? AI taking over humans?
- one of the richest men with net worth tied to Tesla stock (and SpaceX), tho no salary or too many possessions. Several performance trenches opened so Elon can buy Tesla shares on the cheap
- factory reopening & G. Maxwell photo controversies, new son w/Grimes named X Æ A-12 ehh
- downplaying Covid-19 effects but giving away ventilators & working with CureVac on mRNA machines for future vaccine production
- living life as real Iron Man (not yet flying around in robosuit... probably)