I think it's because of the oil surge. My TTI stock hit the fucking roof, but even shitty offshore like BORR and RIG fucking skyrocketed! Stock market is doing some wild shit. Whoever invested in LK after opening and hitting 1.48 and 2.00 became very rich!NASDAQ NEW all time highs..
Hertz bankrupt yet up 200%..
V recovery in most indices..
Airline stocks up 200-300%..
Yet all the experts were telling us we'll at least retest the lows and probably go even lower..
Are you saying you made $11.5k ?You guys should've bought OGEN when it collapsed. If you bought in at .3, you'd be fucking filthy right now!
$11,592.58 Skyrocketed today and KTOV still holding high.
Supposedly, they have the only patent to the COVID-19 vaccine once they acquired Terranova. And I'm just kidding about buying. Still risky because they have a failed experiment that they still haven't done the full PR for, but considering where the COVID-19 vaccine plays are at, I'd say this is still the cheapest ticker if you want a piece of the action. Still pending BARDA funding. Anyways, do your research if you believe the PR about them having the rights for Moderna's vaccine. Not telling you to buy anything other than to take a quick look if you want.
@Muff, @REDC, @Knox Harrington, @Davvers, @Broxi
Took a small position this time in LK and WCAGY as two lotter plays. Added like 300 or so between the two of them.
Yeah, it went pretty bad. Lost an arm in LK and SONN/BURG, but it erased all my gains. I've not lost a dime, and I'm green on all my present tickers. I've flipped the 8K I invested to 11.5K and still growing. I think KTOV can hit at least $3 by EoY looking at the price action.Are you saying you made $11.5k ?
If so, we’ll played. I feared the worst when you went quiet on this subject.
If you're in the green you're doing good, always try to withdraw your initial investment as soon as you can and let your profits ride.Yeah, it went pretty bad. Lost an arm in LK and SONN/BURG, but it erased all my gains. I've not lost a dime, and I'm green on all my present tickers. I've flipped the 8K I invested to 11.5K and still growing. I think KTOV can hit at least $3 by EoY looking at the price action.
I swear, I have an iron grip for holding OGEN when it collapsed. Should've done the same in LK or I would've flipped like 1K there. Anyways, I'm doing really fucking well now. KTOV and OGEN are carrying my stocks. Still holding to TTI, but I'll get out next pump. I'm hearing too many horror stories about oil. It's a good ticker, though.
Anyways, biggest positions: OGEN (~5K shares at .53 avg), KTOV (~2.9K shares at ~.52 avg), AYTU (~1K shares at 1.49 avg), CHEK (~1.6K shares at ~.55 avg), and TTI (~1K shares at ~.49 avg).
Made roughly $3K from the $8K invested if I sell everything right now. I mean not too bad for me considering I'm getting all my tips from a shitty forum and looking at charts. Also, might be somewhat good for tax purposes to have taken the losses I did, maybe.
Retail is still doing really bad. They got a huge pump, which I was expecting in the middle of June, IIRC. It was when the Saudi OPEC meeting went well. For some reason, it trended big time with oil. Since then, the retail tickers I was in have all collapsed. SMRT and TUES, with TUES filing BK and going OTC.If you're in the green you're doing good, always try to withdraw your initial investment as soon as you can and let your profits ride.
I'm just amazed any company stock is performing well given the current events and the way global economies are performing.
What was your reason for selling if you had been holding on for as long as you were?Bought Innovio at 11.79, sold at 15.60 for a £1,400 profit.
Bought BioNTech at $48.80, sold for $57 for a £1,500 profit.
The day later Innovio shot up to $30 a share (I sold at $15) and Bio N tech went up to $73 today (I sold at $57).
I had both shares for ages and both rose spectacularly more in the next week after I sold them than they did in the several months I had them. Devastated.
Still £3,000 up but my luck and timing is rotten.
Innovio hadn't been much more than $15/16 before, so I thought i was around the ceiling for profit. So the idea was to sell both and let them fall 5 dollars a share and buy in again. Unfortunately within a week both rocketed.What was your reason for selling if you had been holding on for as long as you were?