• Sporting dominance

• Ernest booty

• Suck Bjj_Boxers toes

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would you rather have 1 mil and have to eat dobys ass and your favorite sports team is one of the worst teams in its perspective sport for the rest of your life or...your favorite sports team wins a their sports top title at least once every 5 years for as long as you live?

Bonus question, you get both BUT you have to have sex with @Ernest Shackleton once a year for the rest of your life.

·
BAD MOTHERFUCKER
9,927 Posts
Would you rather have 1 million dollars cash and your favorite sports is one of the worst teams in its perspective sport for the rest of your life or...your favorite sports team wins a their sports top title at least once every 5 years for as long as you live?

Bonus question, you get both BUT you have to have sex with @Ernest Shackleton once a year for the rest of your life.

I'm still noodling these choices.

Can I have Ernie dolled up to look like Queen Latifa ?
(No no-blackface)

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
I mean as a United fan, I would have taken a win every 5 years as an big underachievement 10 years ago, they were a 1 in 2 team my whole life, then fergie left and here we are 8 years later...

I'll still take the money

·
The Anti-Bully
13,074 Posts
Oh Give Me The Money Honey!!

I can't even think of any team sports team I care enough about these days to be bothered whether they win every now and again.

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,533 Posts
What kind of question is this? Lol.

Reactions: Randy Hickey

·
19,533 Posts
Wow a lot of guys here really like eating ass.
Thread turn! 😄

Lots of gay, ass-eating mofos in this place, I see. I told you all that booty play was the first step on the road to homosexuality and now look. Damn near consensus, too. Lots of other people afraid to answer and we know what that means.

Reactions: MichiganWarrior

·
19,533 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts