• Sporting dominance

• Ernest booty

• Suck Bjj_Boxers toes

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Does his new persona still eat paint chips?
I dont know, he used a complete sentence the other day that made me think Darlene found his log in. Still thinks Steviebruno is you though

• Wow
Reactions: HUNTINGBYEDON

·
Registered
35 Posts
I dont know, he used a complete sentence the other day that made me think Darlene found his log in. Still thinks Steviebruno is you though
Nah...I wouldn't waste the persona of a handsome smooth street smart but formally educated NYC black man with a good job on this place.

I'd use him on Plenty of Fish to get pussy pics of fat white girls to jerk off to.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I could see Joe E. being on his covid death bed and his dying last wish to his one daughter (the one who drove outta state to get tore up by a ex con) being that she keep his checkhook handle going so people don't think covid is real and libs were right.

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,467 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: HUNTINGBYEDON

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,467 Posts
No.

Just a random guy who found this place due to it's strong online presence who's never been banned from this place.
Are you sure that you weren't randomly search querying 'the gun wasn't legal' and joined an obscure boxing website to argue about Kyle Rittenhouse with random people you've never had any prior interaction with?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts