Boxing Forums banner
581 - 600 of 629 Posts

·
CHB World Championship People's Champion
45,343 Posts
Actually I said right from the start that these guys might be disgusting racists. If all of this is true than I hope they are found guilty of murder and given life.
It is true, Pete.

This case is exactly what we claimed it was. It's a modern day lynching, plain and simple.

:hat

·
45,343 Posts
Heads need to roll because of the fact that they almost got away with it.
Good luck with that - who on the right is pushing for real, systemic police change?

Reactions: steviebruno

·
45,343 Posts
The two racist ******* pieces of shit have been denied bond.

Is there any justification for this story having a racist angle to it? The first time I heard of it, it was "black man shot by white men" and then I read something from Biden which said this murder 'reminds us of a dark past' or something, insinuating racism, and other terms have been used which imply there was a racist motive behind the attack, that hatred was a factor etc.. However, I haven't read anything which says that the perpetrators were racist. They likely stereotyped, if the argument is true that they were out looking for a black man who'd been robbing houses, but that doesn't make them racist or make this a racist murder.

Either way, it's a tragic and brutal loss of life. I think this sort of death just highlights why guns are so problematic, because it takes violence to such a severe point that there's often no coming back from. Even if the victim had been robbing houses, which doesn't seem to be the case, does he deserve to die for it? I don't think so, not at all, he might have deserved a prison sentence but to go looking for someone with guns and then shoot a man during a fight? It's all so severe. Humans are not generally capable of handling weapons, we're too emotional and driven by anger, and only a very select few are capable of keeping a cool head in the worst scenarios. Only a tiny percentage of people who own guns are capable of using them properly, and the fact that many people shoot instantly highlights that.

Oddly enough, I saw a video recommended to me on YouTube about a former British hooligan and his name rang a bell. I looked him up and there's a video on YouTube of some idiot calling him a n*gger, and the black guy beats him up for it. You just wonder how many of those cases in the UK would have ended with death had one of the people been carrying a lethal weapon.
Well after he shot the black guy dead for jogging around the neighbourhood while black, the younger McMichael stood over Arbery's body and called him a "fucking n*".

So there's that.

Feel free to just whine about the media and Biden, though. :rolleyes

·
45,343 Posts
Nobody can know if it was racially motivated.
You often call random black guys "fucking n*s" after you shoot them dead for jogging down a street a few miles from your home?

I'd say that's racially motivated. Wouldn't you?

·
Breakin it down.
12,671 Posts
Is there any justification for this story having a racist angle to it? The first time I heard of it, it was "black man shot by white men" and then I read something from Biden which said this murder 'reminds us of a dark past' or something, insinuating racism, and other terms have been used which imply there was a racist motive behind the attack, that hatred was a factor etc.. However, I haven't read anything which says that the perpetrators were racist. They likely stereotyped, if the argument is true that they were out looking for a black man who'd been robbing houses, but that doesn't make them racist or make this a racist murder.

Either way, it's a tragic and brutal loss of life. I think this sort of death just highlights why guns are so problematic, because it takes violence to such a severe point that there's often no coming back from. Even if the victim had been robbing houses, which doesn't seem to be the case, does he deserve to die for it? I don't think so, not at all, he might have deserved a prison sentence but to go looking for someone with guns and then shoot a man during a fight? It's all so severe. Humans are not generally capable of handling weapons, we're too emotional and driven by anger, and only a very select few are capable of keeping a cool head in the worst scenarios. Only a tiny percentage of people who own guns are capable of using them properly, and the fact that many people shoot instantly highlights that.

Oddly enough, I saw a video recommended to me on YouTube about a former British hooligan and his name rang a bell. I looked him up and there's a video on YouTube of some idiot calling him a n*gger, and the black guy beats him up for it. You just wonder how many of those cases in the UK would have ended with death had one of the people been carrying a lethal weapon.
Aye, because 3 fat ******** in multiple vehicles with guns chasing an unarmed black man whom they end up shooting multiple times shouldn't set off any alarm bells.

Have a fucking word with yourself you daft cunt.

·
P4P Star
10,260 Posts
Aye, because 3 fat ******** in multiple vehicles with guns chasing an unarmed black man whom they end up shooting multiple times shouldn't set off any alarm bells.

Have a fucking word with yourself you daft cunt.
"Setting off alarm bells" is not proof of anything.

I wonder what sort of level you people are on. You just live in this fantasy world where facts don't seem to matter, you can just put two and two together and because it makes sense in your head, that's automatically the truth. It's very strange. You seem to have no regard for the burden of proof at all, you have no concept of "innocent until proven guilty" because what you tell yourself is reality becomes reality...all because you've decided so in your own head.

What you don't get is that it's your mentality which is the same as the racist mentality. That because it's "three ********", you jump to the assumption it must be about race. There's people on Stormfront now who would be saying "three n*ggers", and jumping to the exact same conclusions you do...yet you think you're morally superior to them. You're not, and you're also not intellectually superior to those people either, you're just as stupid, uninformed and bigoted as them. You fall into the same ignorant traps, over and over again.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts

I wonder what sort of level you people are on. You just live in this fantasy world where facts don't seem to matter, you can just put two and two together and because it makes sense in your head, that's automatically the truth. It's very strange. You seem to have no regard for the burden of proof at all, you have no concept of "innocent until proven guilty" because what you tell yourself is reality becomes reality...all because you've decided so in your own head.

What you don't get is that it's your mentality which is the same as the racist mentality. That because it's "three ********", you jump to the assumption it must be about race. There's people on Stormfront now who would be saying "three n*ggers", and jumping to the exact same conclusions you do...yet you think you're morally superior to them. You're not, and you're also not intellectually superior to those people either, you're just as stupid, uninformed and bigoted as them. You fall into the same ignorant traps, over and over again.
Exactly we did what should be done in all cases. We waited to see any evidence of racism before declaring something racist. With what we now know this looks like he it was a relatively rare case of white on black violence with race being an issue.

·
Breakin it down.
12,671 Posts

Did ANY action they took seem reasonable to you?

Even if the person they murdered WAS a thief stealing from that site, that would suddenly justify their actions?

Multiple armed assholes in multiple vehicles chasing down an unarmed man and then shooting the living shit out of him, his being black surely had nothing to do with it. Too much of a stretch of the imagination that these 3 geniuses would be bigots to boot.

And yes, I am morally superior to any trash off Stormfront. You may not be, but that's your issue. Not mine.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
You often call random black guys "fucking n*s" after you shoot them dead for jogging down a street a few miles from your home?

I'd say that's racially motivated. Wouldn't you?

You went back to a post of mine from before we know what we know now. Yes I would say most likely if arbery was white he would still be alive.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Did ANY action they took seem reasonable to you?

Even if the person they murdered WAS a thief stealing from that site, that would suddenly justify their actions?

Multiple armed assholes in multiple vehicles chasing down an unarmed man and then shooting the living shit out of him, his being black surely had nothing to do with it. Too much of a stretch of the imagination that these 3 geniuses would be bigots to boot.

And yes, I am morally superior to any trash off Stormfront. You may not be, but that's your issue. Not mine.
Always leaving out information. They shot him when he grabbed the rifle and started fighting for it. They obviously had not planned to shoot him before that or they would have.

what is stormfront?

·
45,343 Posts
I wonder what sort of level you people are on. You just live in this fantasy world where facts don't seem to matter
Lockdowns work, even though you don't want them to. Deal with it.

·
Breakin it down.
12,671 Posts
I could see Jack walking in and finding his old lady getting pumped to high heaven, and where any normal guy would go HEY THAT GUY IS FUCKING MY GIRL, he'd be sitting there like figpete.

Uh, the must be a logical reason for this, no reason to jump to conclusions just yet. Wait for facts.

Cuck: Explain yourselves.

Mailman: Uh... We're work out partners, I'm doing push ups on her.

Cuck: Why are you naked?

Mailman: It gets hot when you exercise?

Cuck: makes sense.

·
45,343 Posts
Always leaving out information. They shot him when he grabbed the rifle and started fighting for it. They obviously had not planned to shoot him before that or they would have.

what is stormfront?
:rofl

I often take it on myself to grab a shotgun and two mates with guns, and go chase and corner random unarmed guys who I don't plan to shoot.

What?

You don't? :conf

581 - 600 of 629 Posts