Boxing Forums banner
601 - 620 of 629 Posts

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
:rofl

I often take it on myself to grab a shotgun and two mates with guns, and go chase and corner random unarmed guys who I don't plan to shoot.

What?

You don't? :conf

:hat
So there planned to shoot him but waited until he grabbed and wrestled with the rifle to do it? :lol:

They planned to hold him because he broke into the house. Arbery would be alive if he did not grab the rifle. They had plenty of chances to shoot him before that and did not. I am not defending them or blaming Arbery ( I might have grabbed the rifle also ) but those are the facts..

·
CHB World Championship People's Champion
45,343 Posts
So there planned to shoot him but waited until he grabbed and wrestled with the rifle to do it? :lol:

They planned to hold him because he broke into the house. Arbery would be alive if he did not grab the rifle. They had plenty of chances to shoot him before that and did not. I am not defending them or blaming Arbery ( I might have grabbed the rifle also ) but those are the facts..
Still pushing this garbage.

Still claiming that Arbery was wearing heavy boots too?

Arbery would still be alive if he hadn't grabbed for the gun that a piece of shit dumb racist ******* was currently shoving into his ribcage?

How about, Arbery would still be alive if these pieces of shit didn't run him down in their vehicles and murder him for being black.

Reactions: kf3

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Still pushing this garbage.

Still claiming that Arbery was wearing heavy boots too?

Arbery would still be alive if he hadn't grabbed for the gun that a piece of shit dumb racist ******* was currently shoving into his ribcage?

How about, Arbery would still be alive if these pieces of shit didn't run him down in their vehicles and murder him for being black.

There is no garbage in that post.

Fact- They did not shoot him until he grabbed the rifle. They were not planning to kill him until he grabbed the rifle. This doesn't change the fact that he was a victim and they deserve the charges they are being tried for, but to say they went out there to kill a black guy is crap.

·
CHB World Championship People's Champion
45,343 Posts
There is no garbage in that post.

Fact- They did not shoot him until he grabbed the rifle.
Fact - they are racists pieces of shit, and both of them well deserve to die in jail.

Fact - everything you have claimed during this thread, has turned out to be wrong. It was exactly what it clearly was from the start.

Fact - By saying "they didn't shoot him until he grabbed the gun", you are victim blaming and coming off like a vile racist and apologist for these pieces of shit.

Fact - Arbery had done nothing wrong. Everything you were talking about at the start of the thread - desperately trying to paint Arbery as a criminal and the ******* killers as community guardians - turned out to be bullshit. This was a modern day lynching, plain and simple. :bart

Reactions: Leftsmash

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Fact - they are racists pieces of shit, and both of them well deserve to die in jail.

Fact - everything you have claimed during this thread, has turned out to be wrong. It was exactly what it clearly was from the start.

Fact - By saying "they didn't shoot him until he grabbed the gun", you are victim blaming and coming off like a vile racist and apologist for these pieces of shit.

Fact - Arbery had done nothing wrong. Everything you were talking about at the start of the thread - desperately trying to paint Arbery as a criminal and the ******* killers as community guardians - turned out to be bullshit. This was a modern day lynching, plain and simple. :bart

1- Probably true.
2- Wrong and way off.
3- I already said I might have grabbed the rifle also and that Arbery is a total victim. That is victim blaming?
4-I claimed nothing. I pushed back on people who claimed certain things were facts before they could know that. Nothing I said was bullshit. The ******** were acting as community guardians. That does not mean they don't deserve the charges they are now faces because they do.

There is zero reason to pretend that those two ******** just set out to kill a black guy. They did and they deserve what they are getting.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Haggis doesn't know what a fact actually is - fact
Some many people are just narrative driven when it comes to these things. Facts be damned. usually this would be the next step when dealing with people really into the narrative.

Me- There is no evidence that they set out to kill anyone and their actions work against that theory. If they just wanted to go around shooting black people for no reason it seems kind of late on life to start and really weird that they waited until he grabbed the rifle.

Them- Oh you can't believe that a white person could kill a black person for no reason. Look at history or just look at Dylan Roof.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
The two racist ******* pieces of shit have been denied bond.

Well after he shot the black guy dead for jogging around the neighbourhood while black, the younger McMichael stood over Arbery's body and called him a "fucking n*".

So there's that.

Feel free to just whine about the media and Biden, though. :rolleyes

@Tuff Gong think you might have Rudder on ignore but check this one out

He quotes one of @Jack's posts from 6 months ago with the sole intention of trying to start another shitfight.

Fucking unreal.

Reactions: Clarence Worley

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
601 - 620 of 629 Posts