Boxing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Although no official confirmation it has been widely reported in the British press AJ will train in America with Derrick James for this fight.

· Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
12,768 Posts
Yeah, Franklin's resume is not exactly filled with the "Who's Who" of heavyweight opponents. The only common opponent seems to be Dylan White and AJ KO'd him in 7 rounds in 2015 and Franklin lost a MD to him in 2022.

I agree, if AJ can't win this one, it's time to hang up the gloves and look for another line of work just in case the money runs out.

· Registered
2,279 Posts
A real fork in the road fight for AJ and a loss would lead him down a road to nowhere. But Franklin has been hand chosen because he shouldn't present any real threat.

Will be interesting to see how this fight sells, or doesn't.

· Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A real fork in the road fight for AJ and a loss would lead him down a road to nowhere. But Franklin has been hand chosen because he shouldn't present any real threat.

Will be interesting to see how this fight sells, or doesn't.
The arena will be a sell out. But I very much doubt the PPV will do well. DAZN is named dead zone for good reason.

Well for me the more interesting thing to see will be if sharing the gym with Spence and Charlo and being trained by Derrick James helps him.

· Registered
2,279 Posts
The arena will be a sell out. But I very much doubt the PPV will do well. DAZN is named dead zone for good reason.

Well for me the more interesting thing to see will be if sharing the gym with Spence and Charlo and being trained by Derrick James helps him.
Not sure what will help him at the moment and almost as sure he doesn't know either.

· Registered
2,279 Posts

It's not PPV.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts