Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vote Leave Take Control
5,410 Posts
I can't see either of those being made.... though I think he'll be back out before the end of this year, irrespective of his apparent legal difficulties.

By all accounts he's gone about the issue the wrong way, when if you consider Kell Brook's method of departure with barely any rumblings at all.

There's an interesting thread on Boxrec for those that are interested - only one of the posts in it are written by me, I hasten to add ;-)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Winnable fight for Bellew he needs to get a few international names on his record if hes looking at any other title than Cleverlys

·
Premium Member
7,178 Posts
Gutknecht has been struggling with poor fighters lately and was dominated by Stieglitz Yes he beat McIntosh but that was very competitive and McIntosh was shit that night.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I can't see either of those being made.... though I think he'll be back out before the end of this year, irrespective of his apparent legal difficulties.

By all accounts he's gone about the issue the wrong way, when if you consider Kell Brook's method of departure with barely any rumblings at all.

There's an interesting thread on Boxrec for those that are interested - only one of the posts in it are written by me, I hasten to add ;-)
He be out before then mate!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.