Boxing Forums banner

Brook to fight again in February/March #ThisIsntIt

729 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Danny 
#1 ·
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=58439#ixzz29woXDEsg
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

The Matchroom boss views Brook, who is now 29-0 in his career, Khan and the returning Ricky Hatton as the main draws in the division and if a world title fight cannot be arranged, will look to tee-up a meeting with one of them.

"We will then try and put the pressure on to fight the winner of tonight," Hearn said. "Generally, the fight has to happen in six months. With Kell, I don't like keeping him out of the ring for months.

"He's had six fights in 15 months and for me, he's going away on Monday, I want him to have a nice holiday and then fight in February or March."

#5 ·
if he doesnt fight for the title hes taking the piss in my opinion, how many times have we heard "the next fight will be a title fight" only for him to fight gatekeepers or no-hopers or reject title shots, i will not be impressed if he fights someone else other than Alexander next, unless its Khan, we have no idea what Ricky has left at world level

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.