Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
6,403 Posts
I heard a little whisper that the undercard is so poor because Warren was weighing up the options of going down the Luxembourg route again

· Registered
1,775 Posts
I heard a rumour that the undercard is so poor because Warren deems the main event big enough to sell tickets on its own and he doesn't have to worry about a good undercard for TV because he owns the TV channel and value for money is for mugs.

I can't reveal my source.

· Registered
2,251 Posts
I paid £75 for that. Still happy, first live title fight I'll have attended.
Hopefully the main event lives up to expectations! Even with a shit undercard, if the headliner turns out okay I don't normally mind too much. I consider a good undercard a bonus.

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
6,403 Posts

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· wow very uch rilm
10,590 Posts
Not looking forward to this in the slightest now. And don't think i will be turning up untill after 7 as shit undercard or maybe Simpson fight, Burns fight home :think Plus just sen the weigh in I'm thinking there will be trouble at this.
Talk about putting a downer on things you dour Scotch cow. :-(

· wow very uch rilm
10,590 Posts
Oh dear, never been to a boxing match up here that hasn't had fighting among the crowd to be honest.
Didn't that cross your mind before you bought tickets? :think

I've seen Ross Kemp's new show, Glasgow is like a 3rd world country. I'd need to be paid some serious money to even consider going there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.