Boxing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it would have been a big deal if Dirrell ended up dead, or in hospital with serious head injuries.

Normally fighters even refrain from excessive celebrations. When a fighter is unconcious in medical distress and receiving treatment.

This behaviour was totally inappropiate. But anyways this Caleb Plant will probably received a dose of reality after his next defeat.

If a fighter in U.K. did this he would get slaughtered by the media and probably receive a fine by the commission for bringing boxing into disrepute.

· The World's Great Lover
34,385 Posts
I remember eric morales taking pictures over thr body or a guy he knocked out ehile they were treating him. Lol

· Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just saw this..

f’n awesome. Take out the trash Durrell. You sucked since you quit back in the super 6
Either we got a real tough audience here. Or I am getting soft in my Middle Age. Lol

Anyways the Dirrell who was part of the Super Six is Andre Dirrell not this one.

This is his brother Anthony Dirrell his story is that he overcame a bout of Cancer to go on to become a title holder.

On a side note Uncle Al Haymon does not Market his fighters that well. If Dirrell had been a Golf Player or Cyclist or Polo Player he would have received loads of headlines. "Guy overcomes Cancer to become champ".

Similarly Caleb Plant has overcome alot of trauma and hurdles in his life. You would think this type of back stories would be a dream for a promotional company in selling events. But zero, zilch, nada,. coverage from boxing.

· Registered
5,675 Posts
Either we got a real tough audience here. Or I am getting soft in my Middle Age. Lol

Anyways the Dirrell who was part of the Super Six is Andre Dirrell not this one.

This is his brother Anthony Dirrell his story is that he overcame a bout of Cancer to go on to become a title holder.

On a side note Uncle Al Haymon does not Market his fighters that well. If Dirrell had been a Golf Player or Cyclist or Polo Player he would have received loads of headlines. "Guy overcomes Cancer to become champ".

Similarly Caleb Plant has overcome alot of trauma and hurdles in his life. You would think this type of back stories would be a dream for a promotional company in selling events. But zero, zilch, nada,. coverage from boxing.
You're getting soft. These two simply don't like each other, and he did make the comment that he'd never lose to a white boy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts