Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Anti-Bully
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a study all in itself on where America is as a society and the values and opinions which they hold

Very rich Youtube superstar Casey Neistat moved from NYC to LA back around 2018 or so. Not sure what car he has now but I've seen videos of him buying a new car into he past and they tended to be very nice vehicles...

He posts this

Seth Rogan, the once upon a time vaguely funny, now trying too hard to be Social Justice Warrior Hollywood celeb replies with this.

Font Screenshot Rectangle Technology Parallel

Therein follows the most ridiculous replies to a tweet I've seen in some time as people get angry at the idea that someone with money has their property broken into and is upset and pissed off by this.

Kinda feeds into the same mentality that people in Kenosha should be happy that deranged Leftists are destroying their life's work and livelihood because "dismantle Capitalism", right?

Nose Hair Head Smile Hairstyle

·
The Anti-Bully
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LA can’t be a 3rd world shithole if the cops caught the dude and returned his stuff. That’s life and great policing
Excellent logic.

Why do I have the feeling it's not this incident alone which is causing a frustrated Neistat to state that LA is a 3rd world shithole?

Reactions: rusty nails

·
P4P Star
10,261 Posts
It's alright being blase about crime when you're a multi-millionaire who wasn't impacted, but you're giving a pass to people who are ready to commit crime regardless of the circumstances. If one of the 15 times that a burgler robbed Rogan it had happened to be a single mum with a new born, they'd have still stolen whatever they could. If a person happened to walk up to them during that theft, they'd have potentially turned violent on an old person or whatever.

The same goes for this bizarre attitude to groups of people robbing stores in America now. Turn a blind eye today because it's multi-billion dollar companies, fine, but it won't necessarily be that tomorrow, nor will the crime be limited to theft because you'll start to see murders when the thieves are stopped and so on.

These things don't end where people want them to.

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,534 Posts
This is a study all in itself on where America is as a society and the values and opinions which they hold

Very rich Youtube superstar Casey Neistat moved from NYC to LA back around 2018 or so. Not sure what car he has now but I've seen videos of him buying a new car into he past and they tended to be very nice vehicles...

He posts this

Seth Rogan, the once upon a time vaguely funny, now trying too hard to be Social Justice Warrior Hollywood celeb replies with this.

View attachment 21423

Therein follows the most ridiculous replies to a tweet I've seen in some time as people get angry at the idea that someone with money has their property broken into and is upset and pissed off by this.

Kinda feeds into the same mentality that people in Kenosha should be happy that deranged Leftists are destroying their life's work and livelihood because "dismantle Capitalism", right?

View attachment 21424
Looks like you forgot to source your "study", bro. Here ya go:

😆

Don't mind me, though. Carry on.

Beard Event Entertainment Darkness Fun

• Haha
Reactions: MichiganWarrior

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,598 Posts
I would assume that it has more to do with Rogen taking offence on behalf of his city by someone who recently moved there calling it a 3rd world shithole because he got victimized by the poors. The fact that Rogen ratioed him is just cherry on top. More interesting story is the police actually solving the crime. Like wtf thats like 2% of all property crimes lol. Did the thief jackoff on the carpeting?

·
19,534 Posts
I would assume that it has more to do with Rogen taking offence on behalf of his city by someone who recently moved there calling it a 3rd world shithole because he got victimized by the poors. The fact that Rogen ratioed him is just cherry on top. More interesting story is the police actually solving the crime. Like wtf thats like 2% of all property crimes lol. Did the thief jackoff on the carpeting?
No mention of a Texas guy, in broad daylight, blowing away a dad coming to pick up his own child and claiming self-defense.

No mention of the school shooting in Michigan, where a dad got a sweet Black Friday deal on a semi-automatic handgun and his 15 year-old blew away four people with it days later.

No. Comedian Seth Rogan is the story, and the "study" of what is wrong with America is about a crime where the perpetrators were actually apprehended, because the Lotus Eating Cacklers said so.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe people who have recently moved there have a better perspective to call it a third world shithole, which it looks like to me.

Rogen: "This place is great Bro, I've been robbed 15 times, it's no problem."

Reactions: Touche

·
The Anti-Bully
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
No mention of a Texas guy, in broad daylight, blowing away a dad coming to pick up his own child and claiming self-defense.

No mention of the school shooting in Michigan, where a dad got a sweet Black Friday deal on a semi-automatic handgun and his 15 year-old blew away four people with it days later.

No. Comedian Seth Rogan is the story, and the "study" of what is wrong with America is about a crime where the perpetrators were actually apprehended, because the Lotus Eating Cacklers said so.
Actually hadn't seen that video and still haven't but no doubt they'll be on the money with it. Your cities are crumbling, your society is coming apart at the seams, it's in general a racist horrible cesspool with a bleak future ahead of it... random shootings which have existed in your country since its inception are common place nowadays but things like the Rittenhouse case provide a perfect study into the divisions in your country which are widening by the day.

Why would I make a thread about another school shooting in America, it's a bi-monthly event... I didn't make a thread about that last one either, did I?

·
19,534 Posts
Actually hadn't seen that video and still haven't but no doubt they'll be on the money with it. Your cities are crumbling, your society is coming apart at the seams, it's in general a racist horrible cesspool with a bleak future ahead of it... random shootings which have existed in your country since its inception are common place nowadays but things like the Rittenhouse case provide a perfect study into the divisions in your country which are widening by the day.

Why would I make a thread about another school shooting in America, it's a bi-monthly event... I didn't make a thread about that last one either, did I?
Have fun with your circle jerk, Broxi. You'll all start chafing soon enough and quit from exhaustion and boredom.

• Haha

·
The Anti-Bully
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have fun with your circle jerk, Broxi. You'll all start chafing soon enough and quit from exhaustion and boredom.
Circle Jerk?

You have done everything possible to shield yourself from the truth of the Rittenhouse case because it didn't suit your preconceived narrative. You need to have a wee glimpse in the mirror sometimes buddy.

·
19,534 Posts
Circle Jerk?

You have done everything possible to shield yourself from the truth of the Rittenhouse case because it didn't suit your preconceived narrative. You need to have a wee glimpse in the mirror sometimes buddy.
I'm not helping this shyt thread like I did the other one. It's a comedian making a joke, ffs. Go ahead and finish each other already. How many pages do you need? How many 'likes' to get you off?

I'll leave you to it. ☕

• Haha
1 - 20 of 29 Posts