Boxing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,861 Posts
Charlo drops Castano with a big left hook to the temple in round 10 he gets up but legs are gone Charlo finishes him with a one two and a straight left then a body shot

Good fight Charlo was wearing him down by rocking him and landing bodyshots, Castano didnt look the same near the end

·
The World's Great Lover
34,210 Posts
Great night of fighting.
Ennis looks good, have to see more from him though, he gets touched a lot and relying on a solid chin isn't a great strategy when you step up in class. All I need to see is defensive improvement from him.

Jermell made a great adjustment this fight, i think he would have made this fight easier if he had sat down earlier, instead of moving, too much in my opinion. That short left was beautifuly setup and so short it looked like nothing was even on it, then the way he finished the fight was so controlled and calculated. Great victory and I'm glad to see him as the unified 154 champ. Koysta's boy is delusional, but the fundura should be a good fight while it lasts, but I see that being a speed up version of Costano 2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts