Boxing Forums banner
15021 - 15040 of 15065 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Double jabbed got the 'vid, my sister had it first (double jabbed too) I visited her about a week ago (no symptoms obviously) , she can't taste anything. Tested positive over the weekend felt shit at first sweating a lot, feel a bit better my nostrils and chest feel inflamed but nothing else I guess I'm a bit lucky.

I don't know why people still play Covid down as a 'sniffle' or even a hoax.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Double jabbed got the 'vid, my sister had it first (double jabbed too) I visited her about a week ago (no symptoms obviously) , she can't taste anything. Tested positive over the weekend felt shit at first sweating a lot, feel a bit better my nostrils and chest feel inflamed but nothing else I guess I'm a bit lucky.

Glad you're on mate!

·
P4P Star
10,260 Posts
I don't know whether another lockdown is inevitable or not, but it seems like restrictions will be coming back at some point in the UK. Our healthcare system is pushed every year - which is fine, it's meant to be that way - but then when you add Covid on top and the hypersensitivity to it, it seems inevitable that something will happen over the winter. Ths second hospitals start getting overloaded, which isn't uncommon in an UK winter, there'll be hysteria and it's hard to see things staying the same.

It's a shame too because the approach from the UK has been perfect for the last few months. Take the cases on the chin, accept the low death toll and build up immunity. Every time the daily cases are 20k or whatever, that's another 20k people who are no longer at risk of serious illness, at least in the meantime. That will be difficult to maintain over winter because of the pressure from the media.

The way out of this now is probably antivirals, not just the vaccine. If the antivirals work, they might provide final nudge to get fully back to normal...vaccines have taken us 90% of the way there but a sizeable population is too slow to have full immunity, so the sooner antivirals come in, the better.

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,467 Posts
Yes Dad I did my 10 days.

Im not a bedwetter like a lot of you on here but I would never deliberately go around risking others health.
Risk? Please elaborate on this. What sort of risks are associated with having infected people walking around? Do you sit around at home for ten days every time you get the sniffles?

Lazy bum. :bart

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I don't know whether another lockdown is inevitable or not, but it seems like restrictions will be coming back at some point in the UK. Our healthcare system is pushed every year - which is fine, it's meant to be that way - but then when you add Covid on top and the hypersensitivity to it, it seems inevitable that something will happen over the winter. Ths second hospitals start getting overloaded, which isn't uncommon in an UK winter, there'll be hysteria and it's hard to see things staying the same.

It's a shame too because the approach from the UK has been perfect for the last few months. Take the cases on the chin, accept the low death toll and build up immunity. Every time the daily cases are 20k or whatever, that's another 20k people who are no longer at risk of serious illness, at least in the meantime. That will be difficult to maintain over winter because of the pressure from the media.

The way out of this now is probably antivirals, not just the vaccine. If the antivirals work, they might provide final nudge to get fully back to normal...vaccines have taken us 90% of the way there but a sizeable population is too slow to have full immunity, so the sooner antivirals come in, the better.
There's no such thing as full immunity. Whatever immunity someone might have after getting jabbed decreases by half after just a few months and continues to decrease. That's why boosters are needed. And it won't be just one booster. Have a look at Israel, people who are double-vaxxed are regarded as unvaxxed if they don't take a booster when it's due. Here in Aus there's been a major push to get to 80%+ double-vaxxed and they're already planning on rolling out the booster program. Those in charge know the vax's are shit. At the same time they discredit treatments like ivermectin, hqz, nac, etc and make them harder to access.

Reactions: Joe E

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

For a lot of people it is just a sniffle or nothing at all. A very, very tiny minority who already have other disease and illness may get pneumonia.

Reactions: Joe E

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts
Reactions: beat down

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
all jokes aside @Super_Fly_Sam, I'd suggest you try to stay away from people from the UK in the near future. A rare flesh-eating STD is exploding across the UK which causes bulging ulcers on the genitals and anus. Like the Super Cold, it is thriving in the vaxxed because of ADE. This shit is getting serious now.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/nyp...auses-beefy-red-sores-is-spreading-in-uk/amp/
Im a happy man with a Brazilian fiancé. I've no worries of STD's.

Cheers for the heads up though mate! :smile

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

What if she goes out on a hens night and drunkenly hooks up with a Pommy backpacker?

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
The Australian Football League (AFL) has stepped up to become the first major sporting league in Aus to mandate vaccines for all players in the men’s comp and in the WAFL.

That’s about 400 players in the men’s side to be jabbed or no play.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the mandates roll into other sports comps down under as well

·
Registered
990 Posts
The Australian Football League (AFL) has stepped up to become the first major sporting league in Aus to mandate vaccines for all players in the men's comp and in the WAFL.

That's about 400 players in the men's side to be jabbed or no play.

Wouldn't be surprised if the mandates roll into other sports comps down under as well
Heart attacks incoming

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,467 Posts

Congrats on your engagement! Marriage is a wonderful thing!

15021 - 15040 of 15065 Posts