Boxing Forums banner
15041 - 15060 of 15065 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Revelation 13:16-18:

“It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Australia
Personal Freedom Index: 9.16 | Economic Freedom Index: 8.07 | Human Freedom Index 8.62

USA
Personal Freedom Index: 8.72 | Economic Freedom Index: 8.19 | Human Freedom Index: 8.46

:conf

The Human Freedom Index presents the state of human freedom of 162 countries around the world based on a broad measure that encompasses, economic, civil, and personal freedom. The Human Freedom Index is co-published by the Cato Institute, the Fraser Institute, and the Liberales Institut at the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom.

The report is the most comprehensive freedom index created, using 76 indicators of freedom to measure the freedom of 162 countries using the most recent year for which sufficient data are available. Some of the indicators used are:
  • Rule of Law
  • Security and Safety
  • Identity and Relationships
  • Size of Government
  • Legal System and Property Rights
  • Access to Sound Money
  • Freedom to Trade Internationally
  • Expression and Information
  • Religion
  • Movement
  • Association, Assembly, and Civil Society

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
We want you to stay safe mate.
I have a healthy immune system, no comorbidities and not in my 80's, so I'm pretty safe.

Average age who contract covid = 34
Average age who die from covid = 84

I'll take my chances

·
Proud Shitholer
23,761 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Bill Gates announcing his plans again whilst having a chat with Jeremy Hunt (cunt).

Things to look forward to:

Smallpox bio - terror attacks at multiple airports

He's going to eradicate flu / common cold.

Oh and he's working on a vaccine patch that can be applied to the skin and will be very useful even when there is no pandemic.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts

another vaccine death, nothing to see here though roll up roll up and get your booster there’s a good lad.
Nothing to see here because like the title of the article says "extremely rare"

That article even says that out of 24 million first doses 72 have lead to fatal blood clots. So 0.0003%.

Even the brother of ol' mate who died still wants people to get the vaccine
"Mr Astles brother, Peter, said: "I think everybody in this country should have the vaccine. I had the vaccine even after Neil died."

That FAR lower probability than the what you mob say is the death rate for coivd. So why should there be something to see here? Actually only real reason it is at all of any interest is because of how much an anomaly it is.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Athletes dropping like flies with "rare heart attacks".
NBA 95% vaccinated
Report: NBA reaches 95% vaccination rate among players

WNBA 99% vaccinated
https://sports.yahoo.com/wnba-99-pe...ial-justice-push-public-health-161350558.html

NFL 94.1% vaccinated
https://www.nfl.com/playerhealthand...sults-and-vaccination-rates-oct-3-oct-16-2021

MLS 95% vaccinated
MLS 'approaching' 95 percent of players being vaccinated against COVID-19?

NHL 98-99% vaccinated
NHL players close to 100 percent vaccinated, Daly says

MLB, two thirds of teams above 85% vaccinated
20 MLB teams hit vaccination rate, relax protocols

EPL 68% vaccinated
Premier League reveals 68% of players are fully vaccinated against Covid

You’re right… it’s non stop news about how all the big stars are dropping left and right!
I haven’t been able to turn on the TV without hearing how all these leagues are falling to pieces as all the players are getting heart attacks!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Nothing to see here because like the title of the article says "extremely rare"

That article even says that out of 24 million first doses 72 have lead to fatal blood clots. So 0.0003%.

Even the brother of ol' mate who died still wants people to get the vaccine
"Mr Astles brother, Peter, said: "I think everybody in this country should have the vaccine. I had the vaccine even after Neil died."

That FAR lower probability than the what you mob say is the death rate for coivd. So why should there be something to see here? Actually only real reason it is at all of any interest is because of how much an anomaly it is.
you must understand about 1 tenth of actual adverse reactions get reported or even admitted that they are linked to the vaccine so the figures are a lot higher, it would say extremely rare in the title the fact it’s happened at all is shocking.
You people want the unvaccinated to risk their lives even if the risk is small you want me to take something that could potentially kill me, no chance.

From the UK governments own website on adverse reactions

The MHRA has received 597 UK reports of suspected deaths to the COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 1,118 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 19 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 32 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified

nearly 1800 deaths potentially you could times that figure by 9

not even going into the life changing adverse reactions which are into the millions

15041 - 15060 of 15065 Posts