Boxing Forums banner
15061 - 15065 of 15065 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Enjoy your fines then mate.
Protests have been ramping up, a week ago there were 100,000 on the streets, last Sat there were 300,000. Largest protest in Vic history. This Sat they're expecting half a mil.

I've had no luck getting Covid, no matter how hard I tried. Have been taking NAC, zinc, C & D so maybe that's why.

Even went to a GP to get a referral for an antibody test to try to get an exemption, but he wouldn't give me one. Said even if I have antibodies from prior infection they wouldn't give an exemption because they didn't know when the infection was. Load of shit. Why would it matter when the infection was if I've still got natural immunity?

All of the ads are telling us to talk with our GP's if we have any hesitancy regarding the vaccines. After finishing with the GP, he made me more reluctant than before, literally had no real answers to the questions I was asking. i should've recorded it.

I get why you're so invested in this. You really have no choice but to barrack for the jab, even if you' have to do so with your final breath. You MUST take a booster when they tell you. And the one after that and after that. This is for your own good. Just like stealing a generation of kids was for their own good. Why do you think the people in charge are any different now than they were then?

·
Registered
779 Posts
It's insane what is happening in Australia.

The army now rounding people up and putting them into camps

And you are still an anti-vaxxer even if you've had the vaccine but oppose the government mandates in any way

Then there is this woman

These people are psychopaths and I can't believe anyone is OK with this.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

And you are still an anti-vaxxer even if you've had the vaccine but oppose the government mandates in any way

Then there is this woman

It's mental here mate. @Super_Fly_Sam will be here soon telling he supports the locking up of the indigenous community in the quarantine camps for their own good.

Reactions: Lenny Henry

·
Registered
4,799 Posts

Then there is this woman

These people are truly evil. Taking the vaccine has zero impact on the spread of the virus. The science has clearly shown that the vaccine has not reduced the spread in any way. Look at Israel or places like Vermont it's 80+% vaccination rates and record high cases of covid/hospitalizations.

15061 - 15065 of 15065 Posts