Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bryan Points

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't think Dubois has changed anything from the Joyce fight (maybe its was just a terrible style match up for him)

If he can steamroll Bryan then Dubois should only really have problem with good jabbers or movers, hopefully Bryan comes in better shape than the Stiverne fight and tries to take Dubois into deep waters

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I've gone with DDD by TKO but I was poised between that and points. I've never seen Bryan in trouble and for all I know he could have a solid chin but he's slow and hittable and I know DDD will be looking to make a statement so I think the referee steps in and ends this one.

Hopefully he hasn't changed anything from the JJJ fight, I thought he was up by a round at the time he quit, I don't think Bryan will cause him to go back to that dark place but there has to be a question now I'm afraid, everytime DDD gets in there and he has to go to the well we know that he's quit before and I hear once you quit for the first time it's easier to do it a second.

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Dubois' career remains dubious.
He has skills, but he'll always be a bit stiff.
Then again, that didn't stop AJ's people from manufacturing a championship career around HIM, so who knows?

I think very little of Bryan, and can't see him beating the dubious one. Then again, he did manage to catch a shot-to-shit, too old to even keep his guard up Stiverne. So, well, there's THAT, I guess.

Best guess: Dubois by KO. Like 46 wrote, although we don't know too much about Bryan's chin, his defense sucks, and if there's one thing good you can still say about the dubious one, it's that he can punch a ton.

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was a terrible fight Dubois lookes very slow and Bryan was ducking the right hand most of the time until he gaased after 2 rounds, Dubois looked very tired at the time of the stoppage but good left hook

Dubois should stay away from anyone fast like Parker but Whyte would be a good fight for him (he called both of their names)

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,548 Posts
I thought Dubois looked fine but Bryan was so woeful it's hard to judge much from it. He basically was slow and offered little resistance. I think we really need Dubois against a Whyte/Parker/Chisora to work out his real level.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts