Boxing Forums banner

Danny Garcia's Dad

5K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  BoxingAnalyst 
#1 ·
What an absolute bloody moron. Anyone else instantly despise him?

#2 ·
Garcia's Dad is making me a fan of Khan once again

Just when I think I'll never support Khan again after all his whining etc. a man comes along who makes Khan the good guy

He was just as bad before the Morales fight. Hopefully once Khan TKO's him in the 7th :)yep) he'll be a bit quieter from then on.

At least Khan shows a bit of respect and dignity before the fight.

WAR KHAN

PS.Predictions please. I love predictions.

#9 ·
On a serious note, I've never disliked Amir, he took the whole excuses thing a little bit far in his last fight, but I don't think having excuses is a bad trait in fighters in general, so it wasn't anything I thought of as major, not in comparison to how other fans were reacting anyway. I'm not too fussed, but I would be happy for Khan to win. Hopefully the ignorant retard faggits will stop saying 'he thinks he's Naseem Hamed' now too, jokers.

WAR KHAN

#10 ·
He was acting like an idiot at that press conference. In the beginning when he was calling out Khan for excuses it was a fair point or whatever, but he conducted himself like a clown. To be honest I thought it was pretty funny in the beginning but as it progressed it became embarrassing, especially in the end when Danny himself started bouncing off his dad and they were both acting like guys who failed in the auditions for a bad 2pac video.

WAR KHAN

#15 ·
He did the same shit before the Morales fight but worse if I remember rightly. Jumping up and down like a clown. It's just disrespectful, I don't mind showmanship etc. but if it's not even you fighting? Nah lad
you're right, imagine if you was a fighter and your dad was acting like that in public, would be so fucking embarrassing, what a tit

#24 · (Edited)
As much as a fool he is, he is right on some points he made such as the 1'2 and run tactics that sicken me as a boxing fan.

Garcia's dad is a dinlow though, Khan was getting a annoyed, he shouldn't let it affect him. Guys trying to wind him up and get him to dog it out with his son.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.