Boxing Forums banner

Chisora vs Pulev II Who Wins & How?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Wilder would smash Chisora to pieces. Even Haye said Wilder is a no, no for Chisora.
You have been ensorcelled by the bollocks Fury has put out to make it seem like Wilder was decent so his wins over him are enough for him to be seen as the best. It's BS, look at Wilders record before Fury, Bums the whole lot of them. Watch his footwork, would be outdone by an 11yr old who had been coming to a boxing gym for 6 months.

·
just loving boxing
317 Posts
You have been ensorcelled by the bollocks Fury has put out to make it seem like Wilder was decent so his wins over him are enough for him to be seen as the best. It's BS, look at Wilders record before Fury, Bums the whole lot of them. Watch his footwork, would be outdone by an 11yr old who had been coming to a boxing gym for 6 months.
That Fury is the best heavyweight in the world isn't even debated, it is accepted and Wilder very nearly stopped Fury in their first meeting.

That you think Wilder needs good footwork to dispose of someone like Chisora, who will just be right in front of him for as long as the fight lasts, demonstrates your lack of knowledge.

Go watch some fights. Come back when you know what you are talking about.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Tony Bellew is a friend of Chisora's and knows Wilder isn't the right fight for him :

“Listen, I’m going to back him no matter what, but Deontay Wilder is one of the most ferocious punchers the heavyweight division has seen in a long, long time.”

Credit to Bellew for his honesty. Wilder could take Chisora's head off and Bellew knows it.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
That Fury is the best heavyweight in the world isn't even debated, it is accepted and Wilder very nearly stopped Fury in their first meeting.

That you think Wilder needs good footwork to dispose of someone like Chisora, who will just be right in front of him for as long as the fight lasts, demonstrates your lack of knowledge.

Go watch some fights. Come back when you know what you are talking about.
It's not disputed by Fury Fanboy sheep who will do anything to support the ridiculous notion that that loudmouth unprofessional oaf is anything more than a disgrace to the sport.
Real people can see that his record is shit and that he is a terrible role model.

You have made it clear you are in the first group. I'm sure you will attack me again once you have finished wanking over the thought of sucking him off.

·
just loving boxing
317 Posts
It's not disputed by Fury Fanboy sheep who will do anything to support the ridiculous notion that that loudmouth unprofessional oaf is anything more than a disgrace to the sport.
Real people can see that his record is shit and that he is a terrible role model.

You have made it clear you are in the first group. I'm sure you will attack me again once you have finished wanking over the thought of sucking him off.
Watch some fights. Learn a bit about the sport.

·
delivering the truth
1,408 Posts

Ballroom dancing might be more up your alley princess

21 - 26 of 26 Posts