Boxing Forums banner

Does anybody not rate Tyson Fury #1 in the world?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Camden born and bred
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody not see Tyson Fury #1 heavyweight in the world?

If so, who do you see as #1.

Have included Fury, Usyk and Joshua as options in the poll.

If you vote the last option please provide a name for who you see as #1 above the three nominated.

·
Registered
12,371 Posts
As of right now, I can't see any other fighter surpassing what he's done in his career to this point. No doubt he's #1.

AJ just lost, and did so pretty badly against a much smaller opponent who recently came up from Cruiserweight to fight heavyweight. Not a good look for AJ.

Usyk, who beat AJ, put on a boxing clinic, but still hasn't tasted a good punch by a true heavyweight---AJ certainly didn't hit him with anything significant.

All the others are pretty much pretenders at this point in time.

As for Wilder, I think he's done. His massive ego may not recover from the latest beating he took and I'm sure there's got to be some self doubts now about his boxing ability after being so manhandled by Fury in all 3 fights. Plus the last 2 Fury fights showed his total lack of stamina when being pushed hard. Without stamina, a fighter becomes pretty ordinary.

·
It's earl-ception up in this bish
2 Posts
Does anybody not see Tyson Fury #1 heavyweight in the world?

If so, who do you see as #1.

Have included Fury, Usyk and Joshua as options in the poll.

If you vote the last option please provide a name for who you see as #1 above the three nominated.
Hey dummy, what you asking stupid questions for, what's next, does Saturday come after Sunday? Good lord you are as dense as a bowl of oatmeal.

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,403 Posts
This will be of no surprise to anyone who has read anything I have posted....

I have Usyk at 1.

If it makes you feel better I have Fury at 1 in the list of most reprehensible sportsmen?

·
Camden born and bred
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This will be of no surprise to anyone who has read anything I have posted....

I have Usyk at 1.

If it makes you feel better I have Fury at 1 in the list of most reprehensible sportsmen?
Anyone who has read anything you have posted knows what a sad, frustrated hater you are.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts