Boxing Forums banner

Does anybody not rate Tyson Fury #1 in the world?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
13,144 Posts
No it makes perfect sense, Uysk's performance in the AJ fight was extremely good against whatever your opinion one of the top 3 HW for the last 5 years. Only your sycophantical support of Fury makes it unquestionable.
No offense intended, but -

The idea of even CONSIDERING ranking Usyk over Fury is laughable. It's so ridiculous that it doesn't even warrant a detailed discussion.

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,388 Posts
Sorry totally missed this at the time and then forgot all about it, no it was 4 times, he fought Klitschko once and Wilder 3 times.

But I actually agree that the Klitschko that turned up for Joshua was more dangerous than the one that showed up for Fury, but Fury was the difference though, AJ was all humble and respectful in the build up and this gave Klitschko the confidence to fight how he did but Fury conversely was telling Klitschko he's getting knocked out and he looked like someone who didn't consider that he might lose to Klitschko, I think Fury won the contest before the first bell, outlasted him in the sauna too a few years before the fight was announced so Klitschko was more worried about Fury than Joshua.

Still expected Klitschko to regain his championship in the rematch though had it gone ahead, I would have put money on Klitschko reversing the decision at that time despite his poor showing first time around.
Firstly it's 3 times because you said "fought the champion" and Wilder wasn't the champ in the third fight!

Giving Fury credit for being a mouthy wanker is a strange way of doing things, I don't believe all this bullshit about Fury having some magical ability to out psyche everyone especially an experienced champ like WK. I stand by WK was unmotivated and Fury won a boring fight with very little action.

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,388 Posts
I'm sure it must be good for a lot of you on here to know if the Nazi party ever makes a resurgence, most of you will be good successors to Joseph Goebbels as Minister for Propaganda.

·
Camden born and bred
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I'm sure it must be good for a lot of you on here to know if the Nazi party ever makes a resurgence, most of you will be good successors to Joseph Goebbels as Minister for Propaganda.
Oh Kezza darling, you are so utterly naive.

There is a reason we have two ears and only one mouth.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Firstly it's 3 times because you said "fought the champion" and Wilder wasn't the champ in the third fight!

Giving Fury credit for being a mouthy wanker is a strange way of doing things, I don't believe all this bullshit about Fury having some magical ability to out psyche everyone especially an experienced champ like WK. I stand by WK was unmotivated and Fury won a boring fight with very little action.
Ah yes I did say that and so I concede that point magnanimously, yes 3 times quite right and then successfully defended it in the challenger's home country, not to be sneezed at I would say, no active heavyweight has done anything similar in the heavyweight division.

Yes the fight was boring and no one did barely anything I agree, could have gone either way on the cards as far as I'm concerned, we'll have to agree to disagree on the rest

41 - 46 of 46 Posts