Boxing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dominant Poster
28,134 Posts
I have a ton of fights on VHS. If anyone has a way to convert them to DVD then I'll gladly send for nothing. All I ask is that you make me a DVD copy too
you can find services that do that.....might be better than sending them to some internet jerk off

·
R.I.P. Joe Rein
34,641 Posts
Pretty generic collection.
I guess so Flea, it depends what you are after. When I've bought from him I've wanted mainly bang up to date stuff, and he sends some amazingly good quality stuff, amazing. I have a copy of Vasquez - Marquez III and IV he sent me which is basically like looking through a window, fucking unbelievable quality. He has some good old stuff, but not too much rare stuff (I assume this is what you're after). Best thing to do is email him if there's specifics you might want as he has lots of contacts, he's a really nice bloke the guy who runs the site, give him a try.

·
Registered
20,274 Posts
I guess so Flea, it depends what you are after. When I've bought from him I've wanted mainly bang up to date stuff, and he sends some amazingly good quality stuff, amazing. I have a copy of Vasquez - Marquez III and IV he sent me which is basically like looking through a window, fucking unbelievable quality. He has some good old stuff, but not too much rare stuff (I assume this is what you're after). Best thing to do is email him if there's specifics you might want as he has lots of contacts, he's a really nice bloke the guy who runs the site, give him a try.
Certainly a lovely bloke and very, very helpful. I'd recommend him for most stuff.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts