Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To the good posters of check hook boxing forum

I am organising a charity fight night champion tournament

the tournament will be on both ps3 and Xbox 360 format two individual tournaments

The tournament will be in aid of Danny Jacobs get in the ring foundation battling childhood cancer

The tournament will be £3.20/$5 to enter (you do not have to pay till after the registration date on February the 10th)

The winner will receive the winners trophy

Please tell anyone you know about this tournament

To register for the tournament please contact me by February the 9th on this site, twitter @DarrenFoster7 and email [email protected]

After registration date I will set up a justgiving account so the money is paid straight to the charity

Fighter will be in the same weight category of each other and withing five points of each other eg 86 to 91

The tournament will be straight knockout

I am advertising this on the boxing forums and twitter to try and create a large knockout tournament

Thanks for your time

Full Rules will be sent out after registration ends

http://www.getinthering.net/

· Registered
568 Posts
To the good posters of check hook boxing forum

I am organising a charity fight night champion tournament

Unfortunately the tournament will only be on the ps3 format

The tournament will be in aid of Danny Jacobs get in the ring foundation battling childhood cancer

The tournament will be £5 to enter

The winner will receive the winners trophy

Please tell anyone you know about this tournament

To register for the tournament please contact me by February the 9th on this site, twitter @DarrenFoster7 and email [email protected]

Thanks for your time
What are the rules on fighters mate, I gave up on the game after every muppet picked that fake Frost fella.

· Registered
20,877 Posts
This would be awesome if on the 360, @dkos would take the gold decisively, closely followed by me and then @Wallet bringing up the rear.
ive been undefeated on the 360 for years son, taken all all challengers in the Swindon/Highworth/Blunsdon triangle

· Registered
20,877 Posts
I am writing a list down of all entrants so please add my username in the post so I know you want to be in
i take it its being conducted online? or is there an underground meet for shit like this?

· Registered
20,877 Posts
Fancy a game later? What's your gamer tag?
Id love to, but in Swansea im Xbox less so at the mo im in semi-retirement

· Registered
20,877 Posts
BLATANT DUCK.

I'm claiming the W.
you can claim it all you want but when i beat a post-prime shell of Bryn the W will be next to my name, and eventually through time as the saga is passed down generation to generation the fact that i cherry picked will be forgotten

· wow very uch rilm
10,590 Posts
you can claim it all you want but when i beat a post-prime shell of Bryn the W will be next to my name, and eventually through time as the saga is passed down generation to generation the fact that i cherry picked will be forgotten
Realistically, if you don't beat me then you must be some kind of retard. I am shocking.

· Registered
20,877 Posts
Realistically, if you don't beat me then you must be some kind of retard. I am shocking.
haha i dont know how i always win, i have a very basic system of Dirrell style run and jab, couple with McCloskey style head movement in close, yet none of my friends has found the blueprint no matter how much they practice

· Registered
2,251 Posts
Me and @Bryn have had some wars. Every fight of ours ends up as a Gatti-Ward type encounter.

I'm in for the tourney.

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As you may have scene Danny Jacobs has retweeted the tournament on twitter

I have posted on eastside (to very unhelpful response so f anybody still knows normal people on there please tell them about the tournament)

I am going to post the tournament on more forums tomorrow then twitter this week

1 - 20 of 217 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.