Boxing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· The World's Great Lover
34,385 Posts
Yeah looks like a guy

· Registered
12,768 Posts
Yeah looks like a guy

When I was a young kid I was introduced to twin girls who were distant cousins in their late teens when I was around 8 years old. Both these girls dressed in plaid shirts, jeans, work boots and sported belt buckles as big as those worn by Rodeo Champions.

Just like the gal above, they had the close cropped hair and very masculine features--------no tats though since this was in 1960 and gals didn't sport tats like they do now.

Hell, there's more than a few women's combat sport participants that look pretty masculine. Remember Christy Martin who boxed 20 or so years ago or Chris Cyborg who campaigns in MMA.

34,385 Posts
When I was a young kid I was introduced to twin girls who were distant cousins in their late teens when I was around 8 years old. Both these girls dressed in plaid shirts, jeans, work boots and sported belt buckles as big as those worn by Rodeo Champions.

Just like the gal above, they had the close cropped hair and very masculine features--------no tats though since this was in 1960 and gals didn't sport tats like they do now.

Hell, there's more than a few women's combat sport participants that look pretty masculine. Remember Christy Martin who boxed 20 or so years ago or Chris Cyborg who campaigns in MMA.
Christy martin looks like a woman though.
Cyborg looked like a woman before she started abusing the roids and test and getting surgery.

The one in the OP looks like a man with gyno

· Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Christy Martin sure fought like a man and back in the days when the other women fought like girls. But I didn't think she looked too much like a man. Not like some of these more recent ones do.

34,385 Posts
Cris could have gotten it back then. The only thing she can do for me now is open a jar of pickles.
Yeah she still looked a little rough, but definitely smashable.
I don't know if its test or gym wars and plastic surgery that fucked her up this bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts