Boxing Forums banner

Frank Warrens Sun Article

894 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Back to Bill 
I agree with everything that he's said in the article.

It's time for a no-confidence vote in the Board. Not that it really matters, because the Board members unfortunately aren't elected.

Even the FA and FIFA hold elections. Albeit probably rigged ones :think

As much as fish eyes is abit of a cunt Robert Smith and the BBBOFC are a bunch of "dodgy" pricks(in my opinion). That shit with Jamie Cox fight, fuck all was done yet Smith bangs on about the integrity of the sport and how this has damaged it, guys a complete shit eater, the dodgy decisions and bent results do more damage and the board do fuck all about.

This Sport is so easy to hate as from boards, promoters, refs, judges it's full of corrupt motherfuckers not just in the UK, America and any place Boxing exists, it's a Sport that is rotten to the core. Now with these fighters failing drug tests, it almost makes you realise why the BBC and the big stations avoid the Sport. It's bent.
I agree.

Smith is happy to play the boss man when it suits him.... but like you say sorting out all the problems in boxing seems to be at the bottom of his priority list.

Having the Board paying the officials would be a start. Ian John Lewis openly admits that their salaries are paid for by the promoters. Absolute bollocks.

Obviously your main obligation is to your employer, who pays your wages......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.