Boxing Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,488 Posts
If you had me on ignore like you claim you have you wouldn't even be able to see this thread, let alone post in it.

Such a phony. Such a liar.
Lol. I'm never gonna put you on ignore as it clearly annoys you so much maybe you will do the world a favour and commit suicide.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Lol. I'm never gonna put you on ignore as it clearly annoys you so much maybe you will do the world a favour and commit suicide.
You already claimed you had me on ignore you lying twat. You and the truth are obviously total strangers.

As for wishing someone here would commit suicide on the same day we find we have just lost a member, you are one hell of a fucking disgrace!

·
1,488 Posts
You already claimed you had me on ignore you lying twat. You and the truth are obviously total strangers.

As for wishing someone here would commit suicide on the same day we find we have just lost a member, you are one hell of a fucking disgrace!
You lot all treat me like shit so why should I wish for anything else. You need to look yourself in the mirror and realise if you treat people badly you can't expect them to want anything but the worst coming back.

·
delivering the truth
645 Posts
OK so it's 20% for the challenger unless he wins in which case it's 30%. Here are the WBC rules (on this issue) in full

2.16 Division of Proceeds in a Purse Offer. The net purse offer (after deduction of all sanction
fees payable to the WBC hereunder) shall be divided as follows:
(a) first, 10% of the total shall be set aside as a bonus for the winner of the contest,
then, of the remainder,
(b) 70% of the remaining 90% shall be for the champion and 30% of the remaining
90% shall be for the challenger in title bouts; and
(c) 50% of the remaining 90% to each contender in the case of vacant titles or
elimination bouts;
provided, however, that the WBC Board of Governors, may by a majority vote, authorize a
modification of the division of purse offer proceeds between boxers in a purse offer in
particular cases, such as consideration of outstanding marketing value of one of the boxers,
as the WBC shall determine in its sole discretion. The modification of the split of the
remainder shall be limited to 60-40% and 55-45%, except in the most exceptional
circumstances, in which the split may be modified to 50-50% at the WBC's sole discretion
Hard to see Whyte falling in the category of "most exceptional circumstances." Povetkin knocked him the fuck out

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
You lot all treat me like shit so why should I wish for anything else. You need to look yourself in the mirror and realise if you treat people badly you can't expect them to want anything but the worst coming back.
You have had 'Fighting the Fury loving Scum' under your avatar since your first post. So turning around now and pretending you came here with any other intention than upsetting people is laughable. :LOL:

You came here and threw shit around and then cried when it was thrown back at you. :LOL:

But the biggest mistake you made was making a big deal out of claiming you had people on ignore and then not being strong enough to carry it through. You were too insecure to stop reading what people wrote and by caving in you revealed yourself as not just weak but a liar as well. :LOL:

As for wishing death on someone, particularly when we have just heard of the death of one of our own in @Trail, go fuck yourself.

·
1,488 Posts
You have had 'Fighting the Fury loving Scum' under your avatar since your first post. So turning around now and pretending you came here with any other intention than upsetting people is laughable. :LOL:

You came here and threw shit around and then cried when it was thrown back at you. :LOL:

But the biggest mistake you made was making a big deal out of claiming you had people on ignore and then not being strong enough to carry it through. You were too insecure to stop reading what people wrote and by caving in you revealed yourself as not just weak but a liar as well. :LOL:

As for wishing death on someone, particularly when we have just heard of the death of one of our own in @Trail, go fuck yourself.
That's like having a go at the army for fighting the Nazi's. If you align yourselves with evil then you have started the war already. I didn't want to upset people, if you lot were sensible and could open your eyes and see how contemptible he is then we would have no trouble but no you have to jump all over me for everything I say just cause I am not in your little cult. This is not your private little clubhouse where you all get to jerk of over Fury and expect everyone to get in line. It's a forum and I can say what I want and ignore or not who I want and change my mind on that if I want.

I have no idea whether the guy who died was a good guy or not, so I'm not gonna pass comment on him specifically but my general rules, if a good person dies I'm sad, if an evil fucker like you does thats a cause for celebration.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
That's like having a go at the army for fighting the Nazi's. If you align yourselves with evil then you have started the war already. I didn't want to upset people, if you lot were sensible and could open your eyes and see how contemptible he is then we would have no trouble but no you have to jump all over me for everything I say just cause I am not in your little cult. This is not your private little clubhouse where you all get to jerk of over Fury and expect everyone to get in line. It's a forum and I can say what I want and ignore or not who I want and change my mind on that if I want.

I have no idea whether the guy who died was a good guy or not, so I'm not gonna pass comment on him specifically but my general rules, if a good person dies I'm sad, if an evil fucker like you does thats a cause for celebration.
It is like we are dealing with a child. How old are you? 12? Grow up or fuck off.

·
delivering the truth
645 Posts

LOL!

The adolescent female mind at work

🤣 🤣

·
delivering the truth
645 Posts
Who would they agree to as an arbitrator to help determine the splits?

Whyte being too greedy here and if it costs him his shot he only has himself to blame.

·
Registered
13,227 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see Fury fighting Andy Ruiz Jr at the tail end of March 2022.

That's my guess, too.

Fat Andy's still a very high profile HW, but stylistically a pretty safe opponent for Fury. Plus, since Andy beat AJ once, the British fans will be very excited over this fight.
Plus, the timing is perfect for Ruiz.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts