Boxing Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Beterbiev vs Browne starting now im scared for Beterbiev, even though Browne got caught by Pascal he was busting him up at times

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Beterbiev finding his range starting to land but Browne is throwing big left hands back Beterbiev needs to be careful

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This fight got wild fast! Accidental headbutt Beterbiev cut on the forehead Browne cut on the eye they are going toe to toe, if it goes to scorecards Beterbiev will lose

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Browne doesnt realise they are going to wait til Beterbiev is ahead then the doctor will stop it, hes waiting too much

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Inoue vs Dipaen happened this morning. Just a few thoughts.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, don't like how Inoue's chin hangs in the air.
Looked like a sparring session.
Dipaen is tough.
The stoppage was a bit strange, looked like the ref just had second thoughts about his decision to let Dipaen back out after the first KD as he ended the contest after a nothing punch immediately after the restart, no complaints from the challenger though so none from me either.

I watched a Japanese broadcast and the commentary was excellent, had me laughing throughout all the shouting everytime Inoue let his hands go. Diapen had his moments but I couldn't give him a round because Inoue just stepped on the gas anytime Diapen had any success

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Browne doesnt realise they are going to wait til Beterbiev is ahead then the doctor will stop it, hes waiting too much
That's exactly what I thought they were doing, "one more round", WHY? Either he can continue or he can't, though I wasn't sure what the unified boxing rules were though, I didn't see them beforehand and they didn't appear to be in the US or UK so I was just assuming it would go to the cards after 4 but I still don't know what would have happened if it got stopped on doctor's orders.

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
That's exactly what I thought they were doing, "one more round", WHY? Either he can continue or he can't, though I wasn't sure what the unified boxing rules were though, I didn't see them beforehand and they didn't appear to be in the US or UK so I was just assuming it would go to the cards after 4 but I still don't know what would have happened if it got stopped on doctor's orders.
Browne should have swung for the fences hope to open the cut up more and if it went to the scorecards in the first 5 rounds he could have win lol

·
Registered
24,409 Posts

·
Registered
24,409 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,109 Posts
Seeing as the forum activity is dead and no one makes RBR's I was thinking to have a general one so whenever there is live boxing you just comment here and see who else is watching.

There might be spoilers if fights are overlapping but there's no point to keep making new rbr's with the activity so low, if its not a good idea just delete this

Tonight we have Lomachenko vs Commey and Donaire vs Gaballo
Done a few RBRs in my time, mostly when we had separate forums - Brit/Ire & Us.

If an RBR was done now would it need to encompass all fights in a night from both UK and also the US? Or different ones for each card in each country?

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Done a few RBRs in my time, mostly when we had separate forums - Brit/Ire & Us.

If an RBR was done now would it need to encompass all fights in a night from both UK and also the US? Or different ones for each card in each country?
Its up to you I only made this because if we keep making new RBR's they might just sit on the main page with no views or comments lol this site us dead up to you how you do it ill be posting in them for sure

21 - 40 of 41 Posts