Boxing Forums banner

Who Wins?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,476 Posts
Haney reminds me of Andrade, too big at the weight so he gasses in the second half the best way to win is drown him late, not sure Kambosos can do it but think Loma definitely would

That's a really good point, and this one will very likely go to the cards.

Let's see if Kambosos has the gas to pull it off.

·
Super Moderator
13,476 Posts
I think Kambosos is open enough for Haney to stop him

I have to do what I rarely do, and disagree with you. :) :cool:

Kambosos isn't afraid to exchange, and at a high rate, so sometime it looks like he's taking a lot of punishment. - But he isn't. He has REALLY good head slips, almost Canelo-level. Watch the Lopez fight again. Teo scored points, but he landed very few meaningful shots.

Also, Kambobos has lightning-fast hands, so if he can keep up a high output for the whole fight (which is the big question) then I think Haney will have trouble landing many serious bombs.

I definitely think this one goes to the cards, though I have no idea who will win. (Corrupt judges notwithstanding.)

·
Super Moderator
13,476 Posts
Go back and watch the highlights alot of them landed flush but he mostly rode them

The highlights I watched probably showed every single right hand Teo threw but it was way more landed than I felt when I watched it live

Yeah I def have to rewatch the fight.
It wouldn't be the first time I saw what i wanted to see instead of what's actually there. lol ....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts