Boxing Forums banner

Who Wins?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,861 Posts
Kambosos was wobbled a few times against Lopez, even though Lopez is the harder puncher, I think Haney is good enough to capitalize. I'm actually rooting for Kambosos, he's a scrappy little shit
I think Haney might stop him, I was watching the highlights back every single right hand Lopez threw landed clean or nearly Kambosos had no defense for it at all, his chin held up well for the most part

Haney might be able to break him down and land clean but then when Haney gasses Kambosos has a chance to do damage im not sure it goes the distance

·
Registered
12,861 Posts
For me m, the Fight going the distance at $1.32 is the safest bet there is for this one
It wont go the distance same as Charlo vs Castano 2 I got 13/8 for that

Kambosos leaves himself open and Haney gasses late, plus Haney tried to walk Linares down late and got hurt, Kambosos throws some wild bombs if Haney comes forward he wilp get cqught

Them odds are bad you will get like half what you put on theres no point your better off putting Kambosos decision as he will get it regardless

·
Registered
12,861 Posts
Styles make fights and I think Kambosos could offset a lot of the things Loma does so well. His biggest problem with Haney was he couldn’t get past his jab. I don’t imagine he’d have the same difficulty with Loma as he’s shorter and would have to get in. Kambosos throws fast combos well when he can get in range. I think he’s be able to do that against Loma. He’d be physically stronger and hit just as hard if not harder than Loma.

But yeah, feel free to call me crazy haha
Loma would stop Kambosos would be brutally one sided, Loma would beat Haney too maybe a late stoppage a jab isnt enough to beat a healthy Loma

1 - 6 of 6 Posts