Boxing Forums banner

Who Wins?

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
I think Haney might stop him, I was watching the highlights back every single right hand Lopez threw landed clean or nearly Kambosos had no defense for it at all, his chin held up well for the most part

Haney might be able to break him down and land clean but then when Haney gasses Kambosos has a chance to do damage im not sure it goes the distance
He's the weakest in the division imo, but I would love to see him beat Haney

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
If the fight was won or lost in press conferences then Kambosos Jr just scored a KO

You think? I’ve been loving Kambosos’ confidence so far and thought he was flawless on the mic against Lopez, at thatconference though… seemed a bit douchy to me.

The rat stuff was a poor man’s version of Conor McGregors rat stuff which was far from his best.

It’s clear as day why Haney would have always been cheering for Kambosos if you ask me. Of course he did whatever he could to help him get a win

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
For me m, the Fight going the distance at $1.32 is the safest bet there is for this one
It wont go the distance same as Charlo vs Castano 2 I got 13/8 for that

Kambosos leaves himself open and Haney gasses late, plus Haney tried to walk Linares down late and got hurt, Kambosos throws some wild bombs if Haney comes forward he wilp get cqught

Them odds are bad you will get like half what you put on theres no point your better off putting Kambosos decision as he will get it regardless

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I have a feeling Haney will be too slick but have no doubt Kambosos will do everything he can to ensure that doesn't happen. Haney will need to beat Kambosos twice. Perhaps it will be 1-1 and then a trilogy beckons?

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
Haney has never given me "slick" vibes. He reminds me of those dudes at the gym that walk around sith imaginary lats. His whole stance is of someone who is a big puncher, which he is not

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You think? I’ve been loving Kambosos’ confidence so far and thought he was flawless on the mic against Lopez, at thatconference though… seemed a bit douchy to me.

The rat stuff was a poor man’s version of Conor McGregors rat stuff which was far from his best.

It’s clear as day why Haney would have always been cheering for Kambosos if you ask me. Of course he did whatever he could to help him get a win
From Kambosos Jr's entrance to the face off I was observing Haney and to me he looks like someone who knows he's all alone in hostile territory, it's easy to give an interview in Vegas and say it'll be water off a duck's back but now he's arrived and Kambosos Jr isn't playing nice or even neutral, instead opting to go on a verbal offensive from the off I think has rattled Haney expecially as he's without his father and head trainer.

Haney's sparring partners will have an eye on him now too, running back to Team Kambosos reporting on Lopez's personal life without even having been asked isn't a good look afaic, sounds like a gossiping female

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
From Kambosos Jr's entrance to the face off I was observing Haney and to me he looks like someone who knows he's all alone in hostile territory, it's easy to give an interview in Vegas and say it'll be water off a duck's back but now he's arrived and Kambosos Jr isn't playing nice or even neutral, instead opting to go on a verbal offensive from the off I think has rattled Haney expecially as he's without his father and head trainer.

Haney's sparring partners will have an eye on him now too, running back to Team Kambosos reporting on Lopez's personal life without even having been asked isn't a good look afaic, sounds like a gossiping female
I hope you are right, but I disagree. Haney seems to be handling it all well to me. More has been made out him travelling than it really is if you ask me.

It’s good a bit of differing views on it all though. Makes it more interesting.

I’m a fan of Haney, In any other fight I’d be fully backing him. But I’m also a big Kambosos fan and my desire to see the belts stay down under is more than what I wanting to see Haney get a W

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Go back and watch the highlights alot of them landed flush but he mostly rode them

The highlights I watched probably showed every single right hand Teo threw but it was way more landed than I felt when I watched it live

Yeah I def have to rewatch the fight.
It wouldn't be the first time I saw what i wanted to see instead of what's actually there. lol ....

·
Registered
24,507 Posts

·
Registered
24,507 Posts
Here’s a link to the fight

·
Registered
24,507 Posts

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
I'm on ketamine and I was fucking so I didn't have the best view of the fight. Here are my takes, basically carbon copies of eachother. Haney being the better copy, Loma whoops them both and shakur could outbox haney if he moved up

21 - 40 of 53 Posts