Boxing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gervonta Davis claims jewelry has been stolen from his home in California just hours after boasting about his £5million collection of chain and watches.
He paraded his valuables on Instagram and told his followers to "catch up suckers". Then...

"Yo somebody broke into my house here in Cali and stole my jewelry.

:alfingers

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
Do not like this little fellow. Him and AB hanging around with their gang of riff-raff looks like a riot about to break out all the time. I do not predict a happy ending for this youngster.
The fact he hangs around with "Floyd Light" speaks volumes about him. Both have that Hood Rat mentality about them, only with money----at least for as long as it lasts.

AB will be broke within a couple years after his boxing career is over.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
The fact he hangs around with "Floyd Light" speaks volumes about him. Both have that Hood Rat mentality about them, only with money----at least for as long as it lasts.

AB will be broke within a couple years after his boxing career is over.
The scenario you depicted is best case for this sad little waif. I predict an early demise because of the lowlife people he rubs elbows with. Sure either him or AB can knock any of their hoodrat gangster friends into next week with one mighty blow. They'll only get the chance if they can do it faster than the bullet coming at them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This only proves that the more one flaunts, the more one loses in the future, which is the law of life. This cannot be changed. I think everyone has heard that article loves silence. Money doesn't like attention to itself either, lol. Unless, of course, he's tricking his audience into thinking we're all stupid. I recently saw a silver necklace chain for women in his stories. The same one that was supposedly stolen from him. All this is strange, isn't it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts