Boxing Forums banner

Hatton calls press conference

2K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Noonaldinho 
#1 ·
Ricky Hatton has called a press conference for Friday 14th September at the Radison Blu Edwardian hotel Manchester.

#14 ·
Shall we play Ricky Hatton bingo as to what's gonna be said at the presser?

I'm going for "that lickle bit of hunger was missing", "lost me desire a lickle bit", "I've been back in the gym for a while and I'm not just saying this but I really do think you're gonna say the best of Ricky Hatton when Ricky Hatton comes back" and "the defeat to Manny Pacquiao is just a lickle niggle that won't ever go away and I don't think it would be right if Ricky Hatton should finish Ricky Hatton's careeeeeeer like that".

#15 ·
Shall we play Ricky Hatton bingo as to what's gonna be said at the presser?

I'm going for "that lickle bit of hunger was missing", "lost me desire a lickle bit", "I've been back in the gym for a while and I'm not just saying this but I really do think you're gonna say the best of Ricky Hatton when Ricky Hatton comes back" and "the defeat to Manny Pacquiao is just a lickle niggle that won't ever go away and I don't think it would be right if Ricky Hatton should finish Ricky Hatton's careeeeeeer like that".
:lol: This

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.