Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
just loving boxing
142 Posts
Hearn is so conflicted by his loyalty to AJ he should avoid comparing him to the all time greats. Particularly when he doesn't seem to have much appreciation for boxing history anyway.

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,590 Posts
Well everyone is biased towards their friends plus he is AJ's promoter too it's his job to hype him! I know this will feed the Fury Fan boy EH and AJ haters but it doesn't really mean much.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
To be fair to Hearn (after now watching him give this top 10) it was on the fly during a video call, previously I'd assumed it was a list he'd posted on social media or something. So he didn't have time to think it through so much so AK asked him to relay it from 10-1 and Hearn had to say no he can't he could only think of it from top down and he reeled off the names in less than 5 mins so it wasn't a list he should be held to imo anyway so I'll have to cut him some slack.

But DAZN's AK has Tyson at no.4 and Barak has him at no.10, they pretty much argued throughout the show about how good Tyson was, good entertaining show but they both agree that Ali is number 1 and Lewis #2.

We all have different opinions obviously but does Ali have to be put at #1 by default when this question is asked? I'm not saying he wasn't great but is it OK if someone says Lewis is the GOAT? Or would that be a problem because it has to be Ali no matter what and the losses don't matter?

Check it out

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To be fair to Hearn (after now watching him give this top 10) it was on the fly during a video call, previously I'd assumed it was a list he'd posted on social media or something. So he didn't have time to think it through so much so AK asked him to relay it from 10-1 and Hearn had to say no he can't he could only think of it from top down and he reeled off the names in less than 5 mins so it wasn't a list he should be held to imo anyway so I'll have to cut him some slack.

But DAZN's AK has Tyson at no.4 and Barak has him at no.10, they pretty much argued throughout the show about how good Tyson was, good entertaining show but they both agree that Ali is number 1 and Lewis #2.

We all have different opinions obviously but does Ali have to be put at #1 by default when this question is asked? I'm not saying he wasn't great but is it OK if someone says Lewis is the GOAT? Or would that be a problem because it has to be Ali no matter what and the losses don't matter?

Check it out

Hearn as been around long enough to know that what he offers in the way of opinion will be published. Better to say nothing, prior to giving it some thought, than offer rubbish and make yourself look foolish.

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,590 Posts
Hearn as been around long enough to know that what he offers in the way of opinion will be published. Better to say nothing, prior to giving it some thought, than offer rubbish and make yourself look foolish.
You might hate him but EH is the most successful promoter of the last 10 years and is a multimillionaire and doesn't give a shit about what Fury fanboy haters like you think so if he wants to make up a list of the cuff without 1000 hours of research he doesn't need to as he will make more money from that post that you will all year!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You might hate him but EH is the most successful promoter of the last 10 years and is a multimillionaire and doesn't give a shit about what Fury fanboy haters like you think so if he wants to make up a list of the cuff without 1000 hours of research he doesn't need to as he will make more money from that post that you will all year!
Whenever you hear someone play the 'he's rich it doesn't matter' card in defence of somebody else you know that person has never had money in their life and never will.

The irony is you think anyone cares what a fanboy like you post. :ROFLMAO:

It is entertaining seeing how personally you take things and how easily you lose your shit though. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts