Boxing Forums banner

How genuine do you think Dillian Whyte's injury is?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,388 Posts
There is no evidence whatsoever Whyte was injured.
LMAO

Dude, you are literally hopeless.
If someone says they are injured then they are injured unless you can prove otherwise and the fact you hate them or their promoter and therefore choose to assume everything they say is lies isn't a defendable position. The only people you are gonna convince are those who hate him and EH already as anyone with two brain cells to rub together will reserve judgement.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
This forum is so dead now lol people still arguing over the Whyte injury

Whyte shot himself in the foot because looks like Fury gets to choose he fights next so Whyte might have to reschedule the Wallin fight

·
just loving boxing
115 Posts
If l remember correctly it was Eddie Hearn who was asking why an x-ray wasn’t posted of Dubois eye injury. Yet no sign of anything from Whyte. Double standards.

·
1,388 Posts
If someone says they are injured they say they are injured.

That isn't evidence.
Well any reasonable person operates on a "They are telling the truth, unless I have evidence otherwise" rather than visa-versa. Either you are a really cynical or just a hater.
This forum is so dead now lol people still arguing over the Whyte injury

Whyte shoot himself in the foot because looks like Fury gets to choose he fights next so Whyte might have to reschedule the Wallin fight
That's because the WBC will do anything not to give Whyte his due. I dunno why they bother having rankings cause they ignore them whenever they feel like it. Whyte should have switched to another body as he could fight to 40 and beat every other fighter and the WBC will never give him a shot.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Well any reasonable person operates on a "They are telling the truth, unless I have evidence otherwise" rather than visa-versa. Either you are a really cynical or just a hater.

That's because the WBC will do anything not to give Whyte his due. I dunno why they bother having rankings cause they ignore them whenever they feel like it. Whyte should have switched to another body as he could fight to 40 and beat every other fighter and the WBC will never give him a shot.
He should have took his IBF shot against Pulev when he had the chance, the WBC dont like him because he didnt take the Ortiz final eliminator

·
Camden born and bred
402 Posts
Imagine Fury reports an injury just prior to fighting Whyte and claims the severity is such that the fight is not just going to be delayed but will have to be scrapped.

Is Hearn going to go public saying 'if a boxer claims an injury it means he has an injury and we all just need to move on?'

Of course he isn't. Hearn would be demanding proof. Just like he publicly questioned why that xray of Dubois wasn't posted.

You live in fantassy land @Ar558a

·
1,388 Posts
Imagine Fury reports an injury just prior to fighting Whyte and claims the severity is such that the fight is not just going to be delayed but will have to be scrapped.

Is Hearn going to go public saying 'if a boxer claims an injury it means he has an injury and we all just need to move on?'

Of course he isn't. Hearn would be demanding proof. Just like he publicly questioned why that xray of Dubois wasn't posted.

You live in fantassy land @Ar558a
Hmm if it was a Mandatory fight then Fury wouldn't have that option (if the WBC actually enforced their own rules). Whyte didn't have to fight Wallin, he chose to fight Wallin so even if he isn't injured he can choose not too. If Fury was fighting a discretionary fight he can do what he likes. He would likely just be costing himself money for no reason to fake injury. Whyte says he was injured and we have no evidence to the contrary but he does have a very justifiable reason to cancel the fight soo I don't care either way. You just can't call people liars because you don't like them, well you can but no-one outside of this little Fury cocksucking convention is going to give you any credence.

·
Camden born and bred
402 Posts
...but no-one outside of this little Fury cocksucking convention is going to give you any credence.
How long have you been a mindless, dumb fuck AJ groupie now princess? You did it for a couple of years here as @Kezza and then created this alt account @Ar558a. How long does it go back before then?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Wondered what happened to Kezza. ;)

I remember Kezza arguing Tyson Fury had a questionable jaw and then myseriously disappearing when Fury arose from the dead against Wilder. :ROFLMAO:

·
1,388 Posts
Pathetic attempt at trying to avoid the point.

Pathetic even by your standards.
No it's exactly the point that Fury wouldn't cancel a mandatory only postpone as he would lose his belt. Whereas why the Fuck should Whyte fight a nobody if he is meant to be fighting for the title after 3 years of waiting?

Are you talking about Whyte faking his injury here?
No if Fury faked an injury (as you suggested) it would cost him money. Losing a title shot by fighting for no reason would just be dumb.

I like that you are so fucking dumb you assume there is just one person in the whole world who doesn't spend his whole time wanking over Fury and therefore any post you don't agree with is another account by the same guy🙄

·
Camden born and bred
402 Posts
No it's exactly the point that Fury wouldn't cancel a mandatory only postpone as he would lose his belt. Whereas why the Fuck should Whyte fight a nobody if he is meant to be fighting for the title after 3 years of waiting?

No if Fury faked an injury (as you suggested) it would cost him money. Losing a title shot by fighting for no reason would just be dumb.

I like that you are so fucking dumb you assume there is just one person in the whole world who doesn't spend his whole time wanking over Fury and therefore any post you don't agree with is another account by the same guy🙄
You are a shocking liar Kezza

21 - 37 of 37 Posts