Boxing Forums banner

I have a house full of casuals this Saturday

3K views 41 replies 20 participants last post by  DrMo 
#1 · (Edited)
My football mates will be coming round with there other halfs on Saturday. Lots of booze and take away.

It should be a good night. The only problem with casuals is they will not be interested in the undercard which I will record and watch it in the morning. A few hardcore drinkers may hang on for Khan, but that will be about 4.00am which is difficult for a gang 40+ year olds.

#20 ·
I am glad Povetkin v Rahman is not on the bill. The casuals will remember him from Lewis days and would have to explain about WBA Super Champs etc, and I bet Rahman does not have a 6 pack

#23 ·
Definately not chinese as we had a dodgy one a couple of weeks back (I should have done a thread on it). The plan was a BBQ, but the Weather is too risky. Probably kebab or Indian
Nice one.:ibutt

Not thought of playing it risky and going with Thai, Malaysian or some other exotic takeaway, seeing as this card is not sanctioned by the bboc i feel you should go against the grain with your food order.

#25 ·
Klitchko v Haye clashed with my son's Holy Communion. Unknown to my Mrs a Guest booked PPV (I have no idea how he got my Sky password) and the fight was on. A shit fight with a house full of casuals.
:lol: Jesus.

This should better than that POS though, all things considered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.