Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been saying it for years now, the man had Amir Khan chin or worse but you kept brushing it off, I got so much hatred from scousers for any criticism of the man.

You wanted him to be the real deal but it wasn't going to happen, I said Skelton exposed plenty of weakness and was ignored.

I said fury was the better of the two and was sneered at.

I hope all you don't jump on the fury wagon now although I know many of you will.

I'm so glad this hype is over, sad that it got to this point though.

· wow very uch rilm
10,590 Posts
...but you picked Price to win the fight. You've literally said Price has a shit chin and will get knocked out and also that Price will beat TT easily. You've covered all bases, ofcourse you're going to be right.

· Registered
3,168 Posts
So you got fight wrong but predicted the eventual KO of a heavyweight who'd been KO'd in the ams? Well done, your parents must be so proud.:cheers

Mind you this result could be good news, maybe Fury will take the fight now and the odds will be worthwhile putting a few quid on Price.

· Umberto Eco Subscribes
7,466 Posts
Earl's been cooler on CHB than people have been accustomed to on ESB from what I've seen.

Not that I've really read anything he's said on Price bar he mentioned something about thinking he might lose or something.

That's my only input really.

Don't hurt me.

· wow very uch rilm
10,590 Posts
You just know that this bog-wash started clambering for the laptop as soon as Price got sparked. Reaching for the Toshiba with one hand while unzipping his fly and feverishly wanking off with the other hand. "I must tell them I'm right! I must!" :jjj

· Registered
3,168 Posts
To me, and it might seem like splitting hairs a wee bit, the issue was never if Price had a great chin it was if Thompson was going to be the man to capitalize on it. Earl got the easy call right and the hard call wrong. Not really justifying a celebratory thread.

· Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm just saying fellas I never had faith in the guy, while his fans were claiming him the heir apparent to wlad.

The bloke had a 60 minutes documentary 'the next big thing' ffs

He's got power but that's it and his opponents have been tosh, it's embarrassing how hyped he was, I actually hyped him a bit saying he'd beat Thompson but I'm not as guilty as most.

· Registered
17,509 Posts
I'm just saying fellas I never had faith in the guy, while his fans were claiming him the heir apparent to wlad.

The bloke had a 60 minutes documentary 'the next big thing' ffs

He's got power but that's it and his opponents have been tosh, it's embarrassing how hyped he was, I actually hyped him a bit saying he'd beat Thompson but I'm not as guilty as most.
Yeah, I agree.

Still don't really see what your point is though. You're not the only one that thought Price was overhyped and a perhaps prone to a knockout loss such as tonight. You are the only one (on here at least) that seems to be acting as if you're some kind of genius for knowing this.

But still.. yeah, I agree :good

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.