1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Probably not until Chris Algieri Vs Conor Benn has taken place.

Khan is most likely gonna wait and see how much Eddie Hearn offers for him to fight Conor Benn. Before deciding who to take a beating from.

If Hearn offers a bigger paycheck for a fight with Benn then thats the route Khan will go.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably not until Chris Algieri Vs Conor Benn has taken place.

Khan is most likely gonna wait and see how much Eddie Hearn offers for him to fight Conor Benn. Before deciding who to take a beating from.

If Hearn offers a bigger paycheck for a fight with Benn then thats the route Khan will go.
Algieri-Benn is mid December and they are talking about next year for Khan-Brook. So Khan only has to stall signing a month.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Brook and Khan are both shot but we will all still watch, I will not pay any money towards it though. I hope there is a knock out either way and I think it will be Khan getting chinned. I think Brook had more talent than Khan even though he achieved less.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I always said Brook would KO Khan but they are both shot but im not sure if Brook can make 147 and will his eyes hold up, if Khan can make it past round 6 he can actually win

Only way ill watch it is if I put money not to go the distance and hope they are both completely shot, this fight is way too late

·
Registered
4,273 Posts

In anycase he dodged the question when asked about when he actually signed a contract.

Said Conor Benn needs to earn his stripes before he can demand a huge fight with Amir Khan. Then when he was asked if he would fight Conor Benn if the money was right. He said yes definitely I would fight Benn.

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,484 Posts
Surely there is little interest in this at this point they are both washed up. I would watch out of curiosity but not paying for a penny for it on PPV.

·
1,484 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Really kind of Odd that the fight has been announced but they still have to negotiate what weight the fight is gonna be at.

In anycase if this fight does happen I would genuinely be shocked if Amir Khan won. Kells a hard puncher and Khan cant hold a shot. A quick and early win is the only outcome.

Plus Kell is back with Dominic Ingle so he will be receiving the best Vitamins and Supplements money can buy.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Brooks shot, Khan is somehow shot more than Brook

Around 10-12 would have been a good fight, now its useless, I'd be shocked if Brook can't win, better power and timing, khan's strengths were speed and combination punching is no longer exists and his chin has gone worse than what it was.

·
1,484 Posts
Who is paying for this in 2022? They are just two old has been's! No thanks. In 2014,15,16 this would have been a massive fight, now it is just a money grab after which both will likely retire.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Who is paying for this in 2022? They are just two old has been's! No thanks. In 2014,15,16 this would have been a massive fight, now it is just a money grab after which both will likely retire.
All the casuals will pay for it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts