Boxing Forums banner

It gets better!!!

2K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  Post Box 
#1 ·
I'm now hearing that Maxwell is out of the Ochieng fight. Eagle will now fight a Ghanaian in a commonwealth eliminator.

Trying to have it confirmed

#10 ·
Nothing yet Mand. I heard from a guy who is pretty close with Eagle. At the minute the fight is still up on Boxrec, so we have to assume it is still going ahead

#13 ·
I`m going to this so i am pissed off,at least you guys will get to see the kessler fight.I would call up to get a refundl but i would still lose out on the hotel and train fare,Oh well Barker-Hope could be fight of the year:think:lol:
You could still go but phone up and ask for a partial refund or a credit against another Hearn card. Thats happened to friends of mine with Warren cards that have fallen apart to the point where you havn't really got what you originally paid for.

#20 ·
I remember going to Choi's fight in October of last year and not having a clue who he was fighting till the fight. Boxrec at times can slack on things i do genuinely hope your man was chatting crap. I really like this fight..

#21 ·
I remember going to Choi's fight in October of last year and not having a clue who he was fighting till the fight. Boxrec at times can slack on things i do genuinely hope your man was chatting crap. I really like this fight..
As do I mate. He was absolutely adamant tho

#22 ·
You could still go but phone up and ask for a partial refund or a credit against another Hearn card. Thats happened to friends of mine with Warren cards that have fallen apart to the point where you havn't really got what you originally paid for.
Cheers,the card has fallen apart so much that could be worth a shout.Your mates must of been persistant because I would of assumed fisheyes people would hide behind the " bill is subject to change" smallprint

#23 ·
Cheers,the card has fallen apart so much that could be worth a shout.Your mates must of been persistant because I would of assumed fisheyes people would hide behind the " bill is subject to change" smallprint
Yeah, they are 2 brothers and 1 of them is a real argumentative bugger if he thinks he's in the right. They def. got free tickets to a Warren promotion of their choice when Shumenov pulled out against Cleverly and used it for the Mitchell-Murray card.

#25 ·
Dean Byrne is fighting carson jones now. Byrne was an up and coming prospect at the wildcard now he's getting fights above his weight division at a few days notice :-(

Fair play to him if he pulls it off it'd do his career a world of good but you gotta fancy jones to get him out of there about mid way

#26 ·
Matchroom have tweeted the following:

Matchroom Boxing‏@MatchroomBoxing

The Eagle has landed! @ErickTheEagle fights Max Maxwell tomorrow on @BetfairSports 'Christmas Cracker' bill #fireworks pic.twitter.com/N54uUaQI

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.