Boxing Forums banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
To paraphrase the op's hero.....

It's Saturday, September 5th, 2020 and @HumansSuck is the dumbest and most pathetic poster in CHB history.
I know you like Joe E. for some weird reason but he has actually hitched himself to more stupid/crazy predictions/conspiracy theories than anyone.

Reactions: Bachafach^^^

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I know you like Joe E. for some weird reason but he has actually hitched himself to more stupid/crazy predictions/conspiracy theories than anyone.
Dead wrong and anyway....

Me and Joe are cool.....

Plus I'm not here to beef with a hundred posters like you, Goat and Haggis, I save almost all of my Grade A shit talking and clowning on here for a small number of posters. I'm selective with my hatred :yep

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
Dead wrong and anyway....

Me and Joe are cool.....

Plus I'm not here to beef with a hundred posters like you, Goat and Haggis, I save almost all of my Grade A shit talking and clowning on here for a small number of posters. I'm selective with my hatred :yep
He posts numerous Qanon conspiracy theories.

He literally was a Sandy Hook denier (something Haggis pointed out and Tommygun got all offended about).

Has Humanssuck posted anything as morally vulgar as SandyHook false flag/crisis actor shit.

Don't think so.

·
Registered
13,310 Posts

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
I always suspected it, another poster on here recently pointed that out. They do have similiar back stories from explanations of their lives and back story and they also have the same far right extreme views.
Joe E. Is still a idiot racist as well.

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
:lol:

I'm just laughing because in this thread, I'm trying to tell you that whatever you think of Joe, you shouldn't think he's anything close to the incel and in another thread, I'm telling Medicine that whatever he thinks of Bachafach, he shouldn't think he's anything close to the level of bad as the incel.

I think the one thing that you and Medicine have in common right now is that you're both underestiming what loathsome piece of shit the incel actually is :lol:

But that's fine, you don't see it my way, we'll just agree to disagree on this one

You're still my dawg JTown

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
I always suspected it, another poster on here recently pointed that out. They do have similiar back stories from explanations of their lives and back story and they also have the same far right extreme views.

·
CHB World Championship People's Champion
45,343 Posts

Basically anyone left or right, not much into politics or otherwise on the fence really needs to watch this video. Dan B. is a former Secret Service guy so he knows his federal law a bit. He's more informed on this topic than a lot of media pundits and this show was an excellent portrayal of the real issue with the Russian Collusion Delusion trainwreck.

The outcome of this is going to be glorious for justice, truth and Trump. Some of you will absolutely hate the next 18 months but I assure you it's for all our benefit. There were some real shitbags operating for the Clinton and Obama camps who used their positions of power to break the law. Astonishing stuff but it justifies how a lot of working class people feel about government right now. Drain that fucking swamp!
It's 18 months later.

How's this turning out?

Anyone in jail yet? Aside from half a dozen or so high level members of the 2016 Trump campaign, of course?

Or is it possible that - once AGAIN - you fell for dumb conspiracy garbage, because you're a gullible moron?

Dan fucking Bongino. :rofl:patsch

Currently in Day 5 of his emotional meltdown, neck deep in butthurt and conspiracy garbage and open calls for an authoritarian coup. :lol:

:hat

Reactions: SwollenGoat

·
CHB World Championship People's Champion
45,343 Posts
Is Dun Bongina still crying?
Is he what! :lol:

The blurb for his latest show:

"No surrender. We must not concede a darn thing until every legal vote is counted. I give you the necessary battle-plan going forward in this episode. News Picks: House Democrats are melting down after getting smoked in the 2020 election. Did the Bidens make off with millions from China? Pennsylvania's top election official repeatedly attacked Trump on Twitter. Georgia election officials can't seem to make up their minds about how many outstanding votes there are."

Triggered fucking snowflake. :patsch

:hat

81 - 100 of 120 Posts