Boxing Forums banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
CHB World Championship People's Champion
45,343 Posts
To see her and all of her corrupt minions that attempted to deny the People of this nation their choice of President, tried and sent to prison will be a most glorious time. I hope that it has a follow-on effect of waking people the fuck up, and that we see a voter-driven purge of the corrupt from Congress as well.
This fuckwit clown was talking about Hillary and her supporters. :rofl :patsch

:hat

·
45,343 Posts
Would it hurt to pay attention? Big things are unraveling in the states. Trump is winning in 2020 and the left is going to prison. It's a great time to be alive.
:rofl

·
God's Country
6,295 Posts
I have it on good authority that Clinton, Bama and the pope are going down with Biden by mid-March. You guys want it earlier, apparently, but let the law deal with them and that's all that I'm talking about. The law will judge them alright. You cannot bribe every judge. Not every one of em. Don't worry, soon, the bastards are going to be found guilty in a court of law of the biggest political scandal in US OR GLOBULAR history!

·
Breakin it down.
12,671 Posts
I have it on good authority that Clinton, Bama and the pope are going down with Biden by mid-March. You guys want it earlier, apparently, but let the law deal with them and that's all that I'm talking about. The law will judge them alright. You cannot bribe every judge. Not every one of em. Don't worry, soon, the bastards are going to be found guilty in a court of law of the biggest political scandal in US OR GLOBULAR history!
Man you are smoking some gooooooood shit.

·
45,343 Posts
So, @HumansSuck....... can we get a rundown of exactly which lefty heroes are in prison? Or even in court? You fucking idiot incel clown?

Reactions: Leftsmash

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
So, @HumansSuck....... can we get a rundown of exactly which lefty heroes are in prison? Or even in court? You fucking idiot incel clown?

Hey Rudder, how old was Velma?

·
God's Country
6,295 Posts
See, this is called gaslightin'. Stedda blamin' the people what's made the lasers, you go off and blame the poor lady tellin' everybody they built 'em. That sound fair to you? No, cuz you liberal and you got a imaginary cause you think you fightin' for...
I'm starting to think the apostrophes are betraying me, in a way.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts