Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decorated amateur. WSB experience. A "Sky Scholar". Now 9-0 (3KOs) as a pro without losing a round.

Makes me wonder why Hearn or Warren haven't signed him. He has boxed on a couple of Warrington undercards, but that's it. He is currently fighting on shows promoted by his dad...

What are your thoughts?

·
Prize prick!!
5,197 Posts
Have no idea, maybe they are pricing themselves too high? He should be with Warren and being built to follow Warrington along with Nicola Adams. Would’ve thought he could carry on selling at the Arena once Warrington goes to US?

Then again why didn’t Matchroom pick him up seeing as he was a Sky scholar?

And who went to the Olympics instead of him?

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Decorated amateur. WSB experience. A "Sky Scholar". Now 9-0 (3KOs) as a pro without losing a round.

Makes me wonder why Hearn or Warren haven't signed him. He has boxed on a couple of Warrington undercards, but that's it. He is currently fighting on shows promoted by his dad...

What are your thoughts?
By watching this video looks like his family are loaded and are backing him, huge house & own training facilities.

Probably doesn't feel he needs a big promoter at the moment? Those shows can't be cheap to put on either....

·
Premium Member
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have no idea, maybe they are pricing themselves too high? He should be with Warren and being built to follow Warrington along with Nicola Adams. Would've thought he could carry on selling at the Arena once Warrington goes to US?

Then again why didn't Matchroom pick him up seeing as he was a Sky scholar?

And who went to the Olympics instead of him?
I think it was Muhammad Ali who went to the Olympics instead.

·
Premium Member
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bateson's against Nicaraguan journeyman Bayardo Ramos (8-10-1, 4KOs) on the Warrington-Galahad card.

Ramos has lost his last ten fights, with his last win in 2013 at 115lbs... :sad5

1 - 20 of 30 Posts