Boxing Forums banner

What was your favourite KO this year?

• CONOR BENN vs Chris Algieri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kid Galahad vs KIKO MARTINEZ

• Alexander Povetkin vs DILLIAN WHYTE (II)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like last year I've done a shortlist of 5 of the best (and most popular) KO's I remember seeing this year so which one do you guys rate as the best out of the list? And let me know in the comments if you prefer another one that I didn't include in the poll.

I've left out some of the lesser profile fights in the hope that everyone's seen the KO's mentioned in the poll but Dan Azeez, Jose Zepeda, Shakur Stevenson, Liam & Callum Smith, Troy Williamson, Anthony Yarde, David Avenesyan & Brandon Figueroa are some of the other fighters scoring good KO wins this year and Jamel Herring's win over Frampton was also a good one to mention.

·
Registered
13,226 Posts
Gotta' also put Dirrell-Hernandez on that list.

But Valdez takes the trophy, no question.
Hmmm, maybe make two trophies and give the other one to Fury. Similar KO, though Wilder got up faster than Berchelt.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta' also put Dirrell-Hernandez on that list.

But Valdez takes the trophy, no question.
Hmmm, maybe make two trophies and give the other one to Fury. Similar KO, though Wilder got up faster than Berchelt.
Well I left that out because I didn't see it, just watched it now though, tremendous uppercut, can't believe he beat the count

·
Registered
13,226 Posts
^

Holy cow, I change my vote:

Antoine Cobb's KO of Campbell was downright scary.
I dunno who this kid is (his first pro fight, evidently) but I'll definitely be following his career.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts