Boxing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Lopez as good as he thinks he is? The 21-year-old lightweight has a lot to say about himself and how he (and his father) think he "got the better of Devin Haney in sparring". He has fast hands, good reflexes and seems to have power. However, this is a pretty big step up for him against Menard, who was stopped by Haney a few months ago. Interesting to see how his performance looks compared to Haney against the same opponent.

·
$800 undisputed LHW champ
9,296 Posts
KOTY

Reactions: Zopilote

·
9,296 Posts
The best pure striker in the lightweight division

Reactions: Mexi-Box

·
9,296 Posts
Surprised Loma didn't get the Kevin Nash pyro

·
9,296 Posts
Loma afraid to tear his shoulder again

·
9,296 Posts
Pedraza putting up a better fight than I thought he would

·
9,296 Posts
Loma finally figured out Pedraza can't punch and proceeded to get inside on him

·
9,296 Posts

·
Registered
27,585 Posts
Looks good against subpar opponents but i still cant put my finger on lopez. Anybody know more about him? Seems like a cocky little shit too but hes undefeated so cant hate on him
I don't like his cockiness and the Heisman pose was cringey as fuck, but he's beaten a rugged William Silva and now Mason Menard in impressive fashion. He's definitely one of the best prospects out there with that kind of performance and resume. Took him a shorter time to dispatch Menard than Beltran and Haney.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.