1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,532 Posts
Space reserved.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Haven’t been following this case because of overlap from Rittenhouse case.

I think we can all agree they are guilty as hell.
The only thing to be determined is what they are guilty of. I have watched a little of the trial and things have been brought up that I didn’t think of. For one thing citizens arrest laws were different when it happened than they are now. They changed them right after it happened which tells me that MAYBE what they did was within the law. Also it becomes clear watching the trial that you can’t judge all three the same. They all did different things were not all aware of the same things. For instance the third guy did not even known the father and son were armed. The third guy also nudged Arbury with the truck which had nothing to do with the Father and son. They didn’t even know him at the time.

One thing that is clear from both this and the Rittenhouse trial is something needs to be done about people trying to influence the juries by jury intimidation.

·
Registered
24,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only thing to be determined is what they are guilty of. I have watched a little of the trial and things have been brought up that I didn’t think of. For one thing citizens arrest laws were different when it happened than they are now. They changed them right after it happened which tells me that MAYBE what they did was within the law. Also it becomes clear watching the trial that you can’t judge all three the same. They all did different things were not all aware of the same things. For instance the third guy did not even known the father and son were armed. The third guy also nudged Arbury with the truck which had nothing to do with the Father and son. They didn’t even know him at the time.

One thing that is clear from both this and the Rittenhouse trial is something needs to be done about people trying to influence the juries by jury intimidation.
I’m guessing you are pushing for a not guilty/hung jury.

All it takes is 1 reasonable doubt from a jurist.

Not a fan of jury intimidation but that’s a part of life today. Always has been. Not excusing it.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
I’m guessing you are pushing for a not guilty/hung jury.

All it takes is 1 reasonable doubt from a jurist.

Not a fan of jury intimidation but that’s a part of life today. Always has been. Not excusing it.
I am not pushing for that and hopefully they will be found guilty. I just don’t know if what. I am sure they didn’t set out to kill him.

·
19,532 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts

Smh...
Saw that yesterday and without knowing the context WTF. Arbery’s mother was sitting right there also. I read she got up and left. Not sure why anyone would claim it’s racist. Just more racebaiting.
Arbury is the victim in all of this for sure.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,051 Posts
Fucked up situation, but i tend to side with the group orotecting private property.

I hate that the brother was obviously fucked up mentally and out there doing no good and put himself in a situation where he could legally be killed. I lean more towards not guilty of murder.

·
19,532 Posts
Reactions: MichiganWarrior

·
"Messkin" Deebo
17,885 Posts
The problem now with the court system and the DA prosecution in the USA is they think they can put up super charges up against people that the current laws will probably shield, but they just want the defendant to plea to other smaller charges. Every time that happens for them, they get the win. They're not taking into consideration that the higher charges are so much harder to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt. If you really think about it based on the Kyle verdict, on what they were trying to charge him with, those charges needed a much higher affirmation of proof. If they did like 2nd degree endangerment, manslaughter, etc., he'd be looking at 20-30 years at least right now. But they decided to throw the hail mary, and lost. Lessons to be learned

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Fucked up situation, but i tend to side with the group orotecting private property.

I hate that the brother was obviously fucked up mentally and out there doing no good and put himself in a situation where he could legally be killed. I lean more towards not guilty of murder.
The coonery seems to be at an all-time high with you. What did he Don to deserve to get shot?

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
The jury said they almost have a verdict. At listing to the jury instructions it seems like it will be murder for the Father and Son and maybe something else for the third guy.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,051 Posts
The coonery seems to be at an all-time high with you. What did he Don to deserve to get shot?
Lol, so i was a **** for saying a white kid should be innocent and cleared on self defense grounds in a white on white situation.

You say that but some how im a ****?

Now im a **** for saying you shouldnt put youraelf in a situation to be shot by repeatedly going uninvited on private property. Smh.

Like i said in another thread this covid shit got a lot of yall dnc ***** losing it.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,051 Posts
Because I work for the military, I see brothers like him all the time. Showing out for the people he loves.
Lol, it just depends on the topic, next week ill be called a hyper militant, but its sad to see how some of you online fail to actually listen and address actual arguments, but move basically on emotions.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,073 Posts
I haven't seen anything of this case tbh but I believe it's the case of the black guy out for a jog and he was chased down and shot by a bunch of guys for the crime of going on a building site without permission, something I've done myself tons of times.

So at the risk of doing what I was accusing others of in the Rittenhouse case, I'm just gonna go ahead, with no real knowledge of the case and decide those cunts were a bunch of racist bastards who murdered this poor man for nothing.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts