• Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hung jury

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
22,985 Posts
I haven't seen anything of this case tbh but I believe it's the case of the black guy out for a jog and he was chased down and shot by a bunch of guys for the crime of going on a building site without permission, something I've done myself tons of times.

So at the risk of doing what I was accusing others of in the Rittenhouse case, I'm just gonna go ahead, with no real knowledge of the case and decide those cunts were a bunch of racist bastards who murdered this poor man for nothing.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think it has been established that he certainly wasn't it jogging, but these dudes chased him down and were surprised when he defended himself at that point. Pieces of shit for sure

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,467 Posts
I think it has been established that he certainly wasn't it jogging, but these dudes chased him down and were surprised when he defended himself at that point. Pieces of shit for sure
Chased him down until he was tired of running... made a game out of it, and left him with the choice of either being nabbed by armed, plain clothed white men in a pickup truck, or fighting for his life.

The video captured the shooting, but it did not capture the fear and hopelessness of trying to escape, and the resolution to the fate that he was going to die on that sunny afternoon.

·
Registered
22,985 Posts
Chased him down until he was tired of running... made a game out of it, and left him with the choice of either being nabbed by armed, plain clothed white men in a pickup truck, or fighting for his life.

The video captured the shooting, but it did not capture the fear and hopelessness of trying to escape, and the resolution to the fate that he was going to die on that sunny afternoon.
K....not sure why all that was needed, but if you're working on a writing career that's cool...

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Lol, so i was a **** for saying a white kid should be innocent and cleared on self defense grounds in a white on white situation.

You say that but some how im a ****?

Now im a **** for saying you shouldnt put youraelf in a situation to be shot by repeatedly going uninvited on private property. Smh.

Like i said in another thread this covid shit got a lot of yall dnc * losing it.
This is not about Rittenhouse. This is about the ignorant shit you just said about the aubery case. We agreed in the Rittenhouse case somewhat on the outcome, but this is some boot-licking shit, man. What did aubery do that he deserved what he got?

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
I haven't seen anything of this case tbh but I believe it's the case of the black guy out for a jog and he was chased down and shot by a bunch of guys for the crime of going on a building site without permission, something I've done myself tons of times.

So at the risk of doing what I was accusing others of in the Rittenhouse case, I'm just gonna go ahead, with no real knowledge of the case and decide those cunts were a bunch of racist bastards who murdered this poor man for nothing.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
You will not be corrected by anyone except possibly Bama.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts
Bama ain't a **** hes just a hardcore right wing libertarian types that believes mad max world where people are running around shooting eachother over minor disputes and being able to sell your daughters into slavery as long as both parties come to a contractual agreement. That and growing up in the south where you walk by Confederate monuments every day does fuck up your world view.

Reactions: steviebruno

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
The only funny thing about this case is as expected people believed the media narrative that he was a jogger so tons of virtue signalers made sure they were seen jogging in his honor plus runners world put him on its cover. Clown world we live in.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
The only funny thing about this case is as expected people believed the media narrative that he was a jogger so tons of virtue signalers made sure they were seen jogging in his honor plus runners world put him on its cover. Clown world we live in.
Actually the other funny thing about the case was when every lefty around pretended that they spent half their lives looking around in house construction sites.

·
19,467 Posts
K....not sure why all that was needed, but if you're working on a writing career that's cool...
Huh?

Nothing here is needed; it's a message board. You're more than welcome to chill and not really say anything at all, though. We all have different styles.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
This is not about Rittenhouse. This is about the ignorant shit you just said about the aubery case. We agreed in the Rittenhouse case somewhat on the outcome, but this is some boot-licking shit, man. What did aubery do that he deserved what he got?
You claim im showing a pattern of cooning but now you want to claim its just this instance?

Sure breh.

That said nothing i said about Aubrey is correct.
He was trespassing on private property and when people saw him leave the premise and went to talk to him about being there he attacked them and lunged at their weapons and was killed for doing so.

I literally said he put himself in a teddible situation and lost his life.

So do tell me what is cooning about that? Or should i just start calling you a liberal **** for mindlessly taking the media at face value and parroting like stevie, since disagreeing is all it takes to be a **** now?

The guy had mental issues and easnt on his meds, and was behaving erratically and the worst case scenario happened.

·
19,467 Posts
He's just being himself; I was on to this dude years ago. He'll reserve all of his militant energy for other dark-skinned individuals and applaud ADOS power moves while calling other blacks *****, but scamper around like a lab rat when it comes to actually addressing the status quo of injustice, as it pertains to the perpetrators of that injustice.

None of his bs jibes in real life, with real people.

Reactions: Sister Sledge

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
You claim im showing a pattern of cooning but now you want to claim its just this instance?

Sure breh.

That said nothing i said about Aubrey is correct.
He was trespassing on private property and when people saw him leave the premise and went to talk to him about being there he attacked them and lunged at their weapons and was killed for doing so.

I literally said he put himself in a teddible situation and lost his life.

So do tell me what is cooning about that? Or should i just start calling you a liberal ** for mindlessly taking the media at face value and parroting like stevie, since disagreeing is all it takes to be a ** now?

The guy had mental issues and easnt on his meds, and was behaving erratically and the worst case scenario happened.
I am really tired of these threads. They are so problematic, and it just magnifies the issues that are prevalent in the United States.
I am not a liberal.
I don't think you have all the facts.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
I am really tired of these threads. They are so problematic, and it just magnifies the issues that are prevalent in the United States.
I am not a liberal.
I don't think you have all the facts.
I think the only way to solve these issues is to look at them factually and to figure out logical ways to address the structural ways they happen. That said this issue was fixed by the georgia legistlature, when the removed their vague citizen arrest law. So in the future the liklihood of it hapening like this should be reduced as a matter of procedure.

I'm not a ****, but if you want to start talking down on me with stevie, I'll start addressing you in a negative way out of ignorance the same why you are doing to me.
I have no issue speaking my mind and laying out my rationale for why I feel certain ways, if you disagree fine, but you want to personally attack me, I'll respond in kind.

What facts am I missing? Help me. Because this kid was diagnosed as having schizophrenia and they found he wasn't on his meds. He is recorded as saying he hears voices that tell him to steal and be violent, that was how he started treatment in the first place and his mom knew this. He was disheveled and unkempt because he was a untreated mentally ill kid out wondering the streets. Its fucked up but its what the truth is, when they came to address him, in overly aggressive but legal manner, the worst case events unfolded that led to him dying.

Am I saying those 3 guys aren't racist, nope, probably are racist. Was the act of approaching him to talk to him about entering private property, ie trespassing illegal? No. They had a right to talk to him or attempt to talk to him, not to detain him, but they didn't. He wasn't mentally well, and from reports when they drove behind him he became adgitated turned around and ran at them and attacked them, that was illegal and going for their gun rose to the level of acceptable use of deadly force.

Thats my stance on the issue, now tell me, what am I missing factually about my breakdown?

·
19,467 Posts

·
19,467 Posts
I think they are going to get their asses handed to them. The video is their downfall

What do you think the outcome would be if Roddie wasn't a dumbass and chose not to film it? I think they would have got off
No question. Dude recorded and incriminated himself because he wanted to make sport of it, then didn't think to delete the video.

Without that video, this is Zimmerman/Trayvon all over again.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
No question. Dude recorded and incriminated himself because he wanted to make sport of it, then didn't think to delete the video.

Without that video, this is Zimmerman/Trayvon all over again.
Not sure where you are getting that thry we’re making sport of it. You have said that a couple of times.
This case is not all that complicated. There had been a lot of crime in the area so everyone was on guard. Arbury kept going into the house, a gun was stolen from a car recently. The Father and son tried to confront him when they saw him leaving the house and they thought it was a gun chance he was armed. He woukd t stop to even talk to them so that really set off alarms for them. When they got close to him he grabbed a rifle so out of fear they shot him.

Now we will just have to see what laws were broken.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts
Not sure where you are getting that thry we’re making sport of it. You have said that a couple of times.
This case is not all that complicated. There had been a lot of crime in the area so everyone was on guard. Arbury kept going into the house, a gun was stolen from a car recently. The Father and son tried to confront him when they saw him leaving the house and they thought it was a gun chance he was armed. He woukd t stop to even talk to them so that really set off alarms for them. When they got close to him he grabbed a rifle so out of fear they shot him.

Now we will just have to see what laws were broken.
Hey fat pete are you still gonna keep your promise and have your wife notify me when you die so I can celebrate?

21 - 40 of 68 Posts