Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
They got guilty verdicts all the way through.
Ive rrad they will appeal based on the jidge giving improper jury instructiins.

That said rough predicament on all sides on this one and it doesnt seem like a just outcome more of a cya outcome.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,466 Posts
Not sure where you are getting that thry we’re making sport of it. You have said that a couple of times.
This case is not all that complicated. There had been a lot of crime in the area so everyone was on guard. Arbury kept going into the house, a gun was stolen from a car recently. The Father and son tried to confront him when they saw him leaving the house and they thought it was a gun chance he was armed. He woukd t stop to even talk to them so that really set off alarms for them. When they got close to him he grabbed a rifle so out of fear they shot him.

Now we will just have to see what laws were broken.
They apparently "thought" a lot of things that weren't true, right?

-Ahmaud Arbery was there to burgalize
-Ahmaud Arbery was armed
-A gun improperly stored in a car and stolen long before the incident was reason to presume danger
-It wasn't necessary to call active duty police officers onto the scene
-Ahmaud Arbery was obligated to speak to them
-It was appropriate to chase an individual presumed to be armed
-It made perfect sense to pull up in a pickup truck, then approach with a shotgun
-A video recording would be useful in exonerating them of their wrongdoing

...We'd seen Ahmaud Arbery in prior interactions with police; do you honestly believe that he simply ran away when confronted, without refusing to speak at all? The most likely scenario is he rightfully told them to screw themselves, then tried to leave. They weren't having that, so the chase was on.

They entrapped him, advanced, and triggered the altercation. At what point does "fear" enter into the equation for these men? Smh.

·
19,466 Posts
You mean you can't just chase people with guns on a pick up truck and shoot them if they sensibly try to get away? What is America coming to??
You can. Just don't record it.

Reactions: Lil Larry

·
19,466 Posts

·
Registered
7,465 Posts

-Ahmaud Arbery was armed
-A gun improperly stored in a car and stolen long before the incident was reason to presume danger
-It made perfect sense to pull up in a pickup truck, then approach with a shotgun

...We'd seen Ahmaud Arbery in prior interactions with police; do you honestly believe that he simply ran away when confronted, without refusing to speak at all? The most likely scenario is he rightfully told them to screw themselves, then tried to leave. They weren't having that, so the chase was on.

They entrapped him, advanced, and triggered the altercation. At what point does "fear" enter into the equation for these men? Smh.
I don’t disagree with anything there. They totally misjudged and are paying for it big time.

·
19,466 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Just a reminder, Candace Mammy Owens continually dragged Arbery's name through the mud.

She defended dudes who were just convicted by a virtually all white jury in the deep south. Let that sink in

I don't condone violence or hitting women but if a dude ran up and smacked her in the face i'd understand

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

-Ahmaud Arbery was armed

Its a shame Zimmerbitch wasn’t dumb enough to film himself like these idiots.

·
19,466 Posts
  • Wow
Reactions: Super_Fly_Sam

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
He's just being himself; I was on to this dude years ago. He'll reserve all of his militant energy for other dark-skinned individuals and applaud ADOS power moves while calling other blacks *, but scamper around like a lab rat when it comes to actually addressing the status quo of injustice, as it pertains to the perpetrators of that injustice.

None of his bs jibes in real life, with real people.
Honestly, the owner if the property showed lots of people walking in that property when it was under construction. They have videos of kids, men and women in there.
And the reason w
I think the only way to solve these issues is to look at them factually and to figure out logical ways to address the structural ways they happen. That said this issue was fixed by the georgia legistlature, when the removed their vague citizen arrest law. So in the future the liklihood of it hapening like this should be reduced as a matter of procedure.

I'm not a ****, but if you want to start talking down on me with stevie, I'll start addressing you in a negative way out of ignorance the same why you are doing to me.
I have no issue speaking my mind and laying out my rationale for why I feel certain ways, if you disagree fine, but you want to personally attack me, I'll respond in kind.

What facts am I missing? Help me. Because this kid was diagnosed as having schizophrenia and they found he wasn't on his meds. He is recorded as saying he hears voices that tell him to steal and be violent, that was how he started treatment in the first place and his mom knew this. He was disheveled and unkempt because he was a untreated mentally ill kid out wondering the streets. Its fucked up but its what the truth is, when they came to address him, in overly aggressive but legal manner, the worst case events unfolded that led to him dying.

Am I saying those 3 guys aren't racist, nope, probably are racist. Was the act of approaching him to talk to him about entering private property, ie trespassing illegal? No. They had a right to talk to him or attempt to talk to him, not to detain him, but they didn't. He wasn't mentally well, and from reports when they drove behind him he became adgitated turned around and ran at them and attacked them, that was illegal and going for their gun rose to the level of acceptable use of deadly force.

Thats my stance on the issue, now tell me, what am I missing factually about my breakdown?
You are taking everything the defense says at face value and making a case that it was a good kill.
The fact is that there were lots of people who were looking around on that property when it was under construction and the owner of the property has video evidence of kids, women, other men, and arberry on the property.
What those guy's were doing pretty much amounted to kidnapping. They put him in danger and you are saying he is not allowed to defend himself?
So anyone can detain someone at gunpoint, and if they try to get away, you can kill them?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Wrong. I never said it was justified or took their side.
Yeah sure, explain this then
Can we finally get all of this straight. He was not shot for jogging. If he didn't steal anything ( questionable at this time ) than he was confronted for looking around. He was shot for attacking a guy with a rifle and forcing a struggle over the rifle.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts