• Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hung jury

Votes: 0 0.0%
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
The World's Great Lover
34,051 Posts
Honestly, the owner if the property showed lots of people walking in that property when it was under construction. They have videos of kids, men and women in there.
And the reason w

You are taking everything the defense says at face value and making a case that it was a good kill.
The fact is that there were lots of people who were looking around on that property when it was under construction and the owner of the property has video evidence of kids, women, other men, and arberry on the property.
What those guy's were doing pretty much amounted to kidnapping. They put him in danger and you are saying he is not allowed to defend himself?
So anyone can detain someone at gunpoint, and if they try to get away, you can kill them?
I disagree that what they did amounted to kidnapping because they never physically detained him. As a matter of fact aubrey statted running before he even saw them started running when he saw the neighbor on the phone across the street who called the police on him.

That said i havent really taken the defenses word on anything. Everything ive asserted are the facts of the case.

Everything hinged on the poorly written law.

That said they never detained him they aggrrsively tried to talk to him and he responded and things took the worae case turn. You can see in the video.

That said the county prosecutor and the initial replacement need to be charged amd have their history of convictions brought up for review, due to their initial attempt to stop the trial from happening.

But two seperate issues in my eyes.

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
It's a shame when people try to put arberry on trial when he did nothing.
I disagree that what they did amounted to kidnapping because they never physically detained him. As a matter of fact aubrey statted running before he even saw them started running when he saw the neighbor on the phone across the street who called the police on him.

That said i havent really taken the defenses word on anything. Everything ive asserted are the facts of the case.

Everything hinged on the poorly written law.

That said they never detained him they aggrrsively tried to talk to him and he responded and things took the worae case turn. You can see in the video.

That said the county prosecutor and the initial replacement need to be charged amd have their history of convictions brought up for review, due to their initial attempt to stop the trial from happening.

But two seperate issues in my eyes.
It's a good thing the jury didn't have eyes like you.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,051 Posts
It's a shame when people try to put arberry on trial when he did nothing.

It's a good thing the jury didn't have eyes like you.
Arbury isn't on trial, but he acted in a manner that led to his death. Thats factual. Why he acted in that manner is tragic, because he had a mental disease that wasn't being treated.

I don't care personally one way or the other, I just want a fair process. This situation, mainly due to the law they were operating under, was messy as hell and I personally will side with a defendent rather than the state in that situation. I can understand though how if you few the law a certain way, its murder though.

I just gave my take, but you like your boy seem to want to get personal when opinions are offered that you disagree with, instead of just respecting that a person can have a different opinion.

So hey have a good one. Happy Thanksgiving.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts