Boxing Forums banner

Molina-Williams, Rios-Ramos and whatever else is on tonight RBR

4K views 80 replies 9 participants last post by  EnglishWay 
#1 · (Edited)
Molina-Williams anyone?

:bbb

#3 ·
I want to. Have an exam early enough in the morning though. However I'm going to fail either way so it's all very much up in the air.

#22 ·
Round 1.

Mouton starts off really trying to load up that left hook. Missing with it though. Trying to pressure him but Gonzales has got the jab working early. Gonzales landed a few bodyshots during the round too. Oooh cheeky punch after the bell from him.

10-9 Gonzales

#23 ·
Round 2.

A bit of inside fighting going on here which is a bad idea for Gonzales in my opinon as Mouton is starting to land from the ropes. Gonzales is looking much better when he moves around. Still winning the round though.

20-18 Gonzales

#24 ·
Moving around the ring again now. Gonzales is landing some decent shots but not looking particularly good and receiving some shots too. Clearly wins the round though.

Atlas talking about how disgraceful it was that I got robbed last week.

30-27 Gonzales

#25 ·
round 4

Mouton still looking game, trying to load up on those single hooks but getting nowhere near close enough range-wise to land them. Getting back in close again here, Gonzales has pushed him back on the ropes, I don't really get why he's doing this as this is the only time Mouton is having any success. Mouton's best. Gonzales still won though.

40-36

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.