Boxing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Nooooo how can anyone hate LSC? Never heard him say a bad word about anyone, no scandals, no cheating or anything, I've never seen him not smiling outside the ring I can think of 20 boxers who have less likeable personalities than this guy, I bet not one person on CHB hates or dislikes LSC, he did duck Gary but we don't have to hate him, he just didn't want to fight.

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
Can't really say I've ever hated a boxer with the exception of Cassius Clay when he first started running his pie hole early in his career and then refused to be drafted into the Army when his time came. It wasn't like he was ever going to be a grunt on the front line in a war zone. Likely the only thing that would have been fired at him would have been questions from the press.

Then when he had his comeback chance and going against Smokin' Joe Frazier in Madison Square Garden, the way he taunted Joe and belittled the man prior to that fight really got under my skin.

Joe had done a lot to help Clay----by then Ali----when he could not fight and was instrumental in Ali getting his license to fight again by going to bat for the guy. Can't blame Joe for his long-time dislike for the guy, that lasted long after both were retired.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Once again they haven't done net sentiment so here it is

1. Josh Taylor -18.9%
2. Leo Santa Cruz - 18.2%
3. Jarmell Charlo -14.79%
4. Vasyl Lomachenko -9.8%
5. Juan Estrada -5.6%
6. Deontay Wilder -2.6%
7. Teofimo Lopez -2.2%
8. Anthony Joshua +1.9%
9. Canelo Alvarez +4.9%
10. Kazuto Ioka +6.6%

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Once again they haven't done net sentiment so here it is

1. Josh Taylor -18.9%
2. Leo Santa Cruz - 18.2%
3. Jarmell Charlo -14.79%
4. Vasyl Lomachenko -9.8%
5. Juan Estrada -5.6%
6. Deontay Wilder -2.6%
7. Teofimo Lopez -2.2%
8. Anthony Joshua +1.9%
9. Canelo Alvarez +4.9%
10. Kazuto Ioka +6.6%
All that to get AJ from 5th most hated to 8th most hated. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
This must be a thread about the ten most hated boxers BESIDES Broner.

:(
Broner and Naseem Hamhead got on my last nerves with their massive egos, until Maidana took care of Broner and then Garcia, Porter and Pacquaio left their marks. However, the most satisfying was Maidana's UD win that had Broner walking back to his dressing room looking like the school bullies put his head in a toilet and flushed it a couple times after stealing his puppy.

Hamhead got his huge ego deflated round by round against Barerra and only fought one more time before retiring and ballooning up to lightheavy standards.

·
McMustache Nuthugger
1,183 Posts
Is Rigo still active? I hate even thinking about having to watch him fight.
I once tried to get my buddy into boxing so we sat down and watched what was on, and it was Rigo vs Donaire. Yeah needless to say I didn't make a fan out of him that day. o_O

1 - 12 of 12 Posts